Steroids D driada-medical
(Updated: October 18, 2022)

Review

Ordered test C one month ago.
Package still not send.
Unacceptable.
Support is not anwsering.

(update,
last 3 weeks they promised '' it will be send this week '' wonder if they will say the same this week)

(update 2,
they told me it will be send this week. what a joke.)

(Opdate3,
last friday they told me the package was send, and i got a tracking number, but the package was not send, they just created the tracking as a distraction, because they again had promised it would have been send.
5 weeks of promising it would be send the current week.
I again pressured them about it today tuesday, and they have now send my package. hurray.)

So almost 2 months of waiting, lies, or at very best deceiving me.
They do not have their things in order, and can not stop lying.

Order 835797

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

Hello, sir It took time to read the correspondence with you and find out all the details of your case. For the start: I would note that you did the deal with our former Danish partner – the owner of a Danish home warehouse.

Due to cases of delay or provision of inadequate information, as in your case, We apologize, and I want to note that we have put you 3 testosterone cypionates as compensation for waiting, and you already received your order

We understand that this kind of case is not acceptable for you and us both, so, as a result of your case, we also closed the Danish stock until we will find an agent, cooperation with which will be as reliable as with our other partners.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but I suggest you read other reviews about our work and make sure that stocks in other countries work like a well-oiled mechanism, sir!

F
Rep: 1
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 2

deneme bonusu