Review Detail

Steroids D drugsgear

I have been back in the game since last May and came here looking for sources. DG was the first source I tried and I was more then happy. This review encompasses six different orders with DG over the last nine months.

DG answers is email very fast and answered all my questions. Customer service was spot on every time. I am located on East Coast of US and always had my order within three days of them having my money.

They are not the cheapest domestic supplier but I do like the Pharmacom brand as they have always given me great results. i only changed sources when money got a little tight.

I started using DG gear as a body recomp. I have trained off and on my entire life and and had ran AAS in my 20's. when I started I was 47 years old and I was 267 lbs and I cannot even imagine what body percent I was when I started using gear this time. I first ran a Pharmacom Test C only cycle at 500 MG a week. I lost significant weight and started to regain my muscle mass. I did experience quite a bit of chest acne on this first cycle that went away at about the six week mark. My Libido was crazy and would wake up with wood in the middle of the night.

I then added ZTropin HGH at 4IU a day to the mix, I felt sides such as tingling fingers and increased body temp right away but it was probably two to three months before the it really started to take the pounds off of me. My second cycle with DG I ran Test C again at 500MG a week but added 400MG of Pharmacom Tren E along with the HGH and T3 and by September I was down to a lean 207. Now I was only eating about 1500 calories a day and training like a mad man. For me the Tren sides were not too awful I definitely had insomnia but I don't sleep well normally and once about every 5 injections I would get that damn cough and I did sweat all the time but more at night.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu