Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I am not trying to bash you or your company. I am only stating the facts as they have happened to me on my very first order with your company. I contacted you on your website before placing my order. I asked how long it would take to receive my order once payment was confirmed and here is the reply that I received - "Usually client can count anywhere from 3 to 5 days to get their order once they have placed their payment". As you can see my expectations concerning delivery was set by your own customer service agent. My payment was sent the preferred easiest and fastest way possible a week ago and I have yet to receive an email that the order has shipped. This might be an isolated incident but that does not change that there is a delay in the shipping based on the information provided by your own staff. You have to understand this is not a huge deal to me but to disregard my concerns and question as me "continuing to talk shit" certainly makes me take pause to ever trust you with my business again. I hope this situation will be a learning process for you in the future so that you can continue to grow. We all want more reliable, trustworthy and quality domestic services for everyone to choose from. Quality competition is healthy for the market place and benefits the customers.

S
Rep: 0
74 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 29 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu