Review Detail

Steroids J juji
I decide to order 1 vials of IPAMORELIN and 1 vials of CJC-1295 w/o DAC, plus its buy one get one free. Shipping was fast and easy, 2 days to my door, unreal. The price is the best escpially comparing quality. I think the IPAMORELIN has a little GHRP because I get a slight hunger strike but nothing i can handle. still its good quality. It was packaged perfectly, no ratting inside and in was in a tiny box not envelope.

for 3 weeks I been suffering from tricep tendinitis, I couldn't do shoulder presses, anything triceps related or benching. After all the research I decide to try the 2 compounds. first 2 shots into the tricep and 3rd into the abdomen before bed. 100mg of each per shot. 300 total. its been almost 2 weeks and HOLY SHIT does this stuff work. I am so excited to write this review on the quality of the products and how they have preformed its to the point where I want to try other evolution compounds. I cant believe how fast this stuff works.I was expecting months to recover like the doc said. Doctor did 3 mri's and said lots of inflammation and definitely micro tears in the tissue, we did a few physical test, couldn't extend my arm fully with palms raised and I couldn't shake his hand because of the pain. I had to sleep in my other side because of the pain, couldn't get the milk out of the fridge, and now just under 2 weeks, I feel great, also this stuff makes you sleep like a baby if you take a shot before sleep. I read the timing is the most important when dealing with peptides. One in the morning before work/breakfast, one before lunch time, without eating anything 2 hours before the shots and 30min after and one before sleep. Its suck not to be able to go workout for 3 weeks but will take one more week's rest and try some benching. I hope the healing does continue and I will be willing to try other compounds, thanks again EVOLUTION.

Also get a compression band especially if your injured or lifting heavy, doctor quoted, never lift heavy with armor like belt or compression bands. Your muscle can take the heavy pounding but your joints, collagen and tendons cant.unless your a season athlete. Guys and gals be safe and take care of your bodies, An injury will sent you back and cost you quite a penny .
B
Rep: 2
25 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu