(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support was excellent from start to finish very helpful with stacks of knowledge and good advice on cycles etc

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery arrived with in 3 working days very fast shipping item was well wrapped and discrete

Products Ordered

Alpha clen/astralean

Product Effects

I ran a 2 week cycle of clen starting off at 20mg per day for the first 4 days then going up to 40mg per day after taking 20mg around 30 mins i noticed the clen starting to work my body temperature raised i felt warm and slight shakes with a lot more energy and more focused when lifting and on treadmill i was drinking a lot more water keeping my self well hydrated and flushed through out the day i found it better to take clen around 6am every so the clen had time to subside through out the day i had the odd headache but nothing to alarming once coming down from the clen i felt tired and ready for bed with no problems sleeping i found i had more energy in the gym and didn't tire out as quickly overall these were the best clen I've had and wouldn't hesitate to have this brand again

Review

5*review from the supplier %100 legit products and a pleasant service from start to finish i really highly recommend this source

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu