Review Detail

Steroids J jvd321

Bit of a delayed review as I thought I'd already left a review for GP but obviously not.

GP has been my go to source ever since I stumbled across him, about 5 months ago, used various products since then and have all be spot on.

mast 325, used between 2ml and 3ml a week on a cut and was literally the best I've looked.

Tren ace, used it quite a lot during both bulking cycles and cutting, always used 1ml eod and always made my strength shoot up and disrupted my sleep, very happy.

trentest 250 was thrown in for free and few times, used 2ml a week and again got all the effects you expect from tren, was great.

rip240, this is without a doubt the best gear I've used, had my strength and sex drive through the roof on a recent cut, must admit it's the only stuff I've had from Apollo that gave me pip but I stuck it out and used 2 vials and it really is great gear. Used 1ml eod.

Hcg was legit pharma, no complaints here

adex was again pharma so good stuff

apollo MT2, never used Mt2 before but this got me more tanned than I've ever been while only using a sun bed once a week, so seems good in my books.

communication is the best I've come across, always get a response and helps with any questions i have. Delivery is generally next day or day after.

have no problem recommending this source to anyone and everyone.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu