Review Detail

HGHPharma.com FeaturedHot
Steroids H hghpharma

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I've been ordering from HGHPharma for the past 4 or 5 years and the customer service & ordering process is excellent!! He is on top of everything and processes orders super fast. He stays in contact with me and is always there to answer any questions I may have. I get responses back from him almost always within a few hours. I can honestly say this is the best all around source I've ever had!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The delivery times can vary from a week to a few weeks but that's because the usps service can be unpredictable here in the US. He always has a tracker for me & it shows acceptance/processing in his country within 24 hrs. His packaging is always consistent and very professional looking. I've always received my packages ( many, many packages)

Products Ordered

Humatrope hgh 36iu & 72 iu
Hcg
Sustanon 250
Primo Amps
Metformin
Lasix

Product Effects

Everything ordered has been pharmaceutical grade and has given great results.
I use very low dose hgh , when I took more than 2 iu I had bad carpal tunnel, arms & fingers would go numb. Once I back my dose down the bad sides went away. I've added the metformin to counteract the insulin resistance that can come from long term hgh use. The primo is excellent and I've had incredible strength gains and have leaned out very nicely while getting stronger only dosing 300mg/week stacked with 500mg/week sustanon. The hcg has helped keep my natural test levels up while on long cycles as well as off cycle. The lasix I used 40mg for before my last show and it dried me out very well.

Review

Overall I give HGHPharma 5 stars for sure. I have no complaints at all and have been ordering for many many years & will continue to order from him as long as he is in business.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
HGHPharma.com
F
Rep: 1
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

deneme bonusu