Review Detail

HGHPharma.com FeaturedHot
Steroids H hghpharma
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support was elite. I receive round the clock answers to my inquires and we are in two completely different time zones.

Ordering process is streamlined. Easy to select and pay.

I believe this is the strength of their business model. Great customer support with a foolproof ordering process.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging is discreet. When I ordered norditropin pens they came disguised as adhesive pens.

The Genotropin was also in discreet packaging.

With being in different time zones I am always amazed at how fast the deliveries arrive. 72 hours turnaround times for the most part.

Products Ordered

Norditropin pens which I am a fan of as they are easy to administer.

Genotropin pens which are slightly more complex to use but a quick YouTube video can explain it.

Product Effects

I have noticed an increase in stamina in the gym. I went from training 4 days a week to 6.

My recovery has been good, I’m not as sore as before and I am able to push through where as before I may have taken a day off.

Sex life is great which is why I believe my wife keeps green lighting the purchases.

My main reason for taking HGH is for my hair as I am trying to hold on to as much hair as I can as I get older. Approaching 50 with 95% of my hair and I want it maintain what I have. So far I’m good.

Review

Elite Customer Support, quick turnaround times, Pharma HGH. Good pricing.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

deneme bonusu