Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Iron Daddy has become my source for everything I need. I have used a source I found from this website for over two years but have experienced so many issues with them after placing an order. I placed an order with them a month and a half ago and still have not received the order. In the meantime,  I have placed two orders with Iron Daddy and received them in four or fewer days after placing the order. This source always has a quick response if I emailed them and the products are of high quality. The one thing that I love about this source is that the products are packed in a manufacturer's box that contains important information about the product.  My former source items would arrive in just the bottle and on three occasions missing the label. After receiving a huge order that I waited for about a month for its arrival, I found one bottle that looked skeptical with lots of debris floating inside. I contacted the source and was seriously blown off, although I sent multiple photos of the order and the unusable bottle. Long story short, I spent an entire day reading reviews on different sources and Iron Daddy was the source I decided to take a chance on, prompting me to place a test order to see how good the service would be for needs. I will not order anything from any other source at this point, because I feel like I have a quality source with quality products. I have ordered multiple bottle Trenbolone E and Testosterone Cypionate. I am in the middle of putting an order together for my 12 weeks training up starting next week.  

Thanks, Iron Daddy. 
IronDaddy.ws
B
Rep: 2
12 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu