Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering with irondaddy is easy and stress free. Their customer support is second to none. All inquiries are answered extremely fast

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Product was discreetly pakaged and delivered well within the time frame.

Products Ordered

2 vials Para pharma Test E, para pharma Anavar and Proviron. Para arimidex
Para Nolva
Choriomon hcg

Product Effects

So far i am in 3rd week of cycle of 500 pw of test e with 25 mg proviron ed. The test pins smoothly with little or no pip. No real sides at all yet but started . 5 mg of adex eod after 2nd week more out of precaution than a necessity right now
Im just feeling the test starting to kick in a little now, libido is way up ive added 6lb in the 3 weeks sincec ive started, unsure if its the test or the fact that im eating more on cycle. Starting to notice strength increasing this week and the pumps are greater working out. Im keeping the anavar for last 5 weeks of cycle to run at 50 mg ed

Review

When i ordered, and had my payment processed the producted i wanted was having delays from that warehouse and irondaddy contacted me immediately recommended that i change brand so i would have no delay. I agreed and the new brand came in at a more expensive price than i had paid and they honored the quantities ordered at no price increase to me, which was great. I already have a second order on the way. These guys are the real deal

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu