Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The customer service and ordering process were easy, super fast and excellent in every way. All the products and warehouses are all there for you to see what you want to order and you can see where to bunch your orders all from one warehouse to keep it as just one shipping charge per order. Everything went great with this part of the business. This was my first order from Irondaddy.to
I have to give a 5 stars for customer support and a 5 stars for ordering process as well!!!!!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The packaging was discrete and the inner packaging was also put together tightly, very protective of the products and wrapped very professionally and had no problems clearing customs in the mailing process. The delivery took about two weeks longer because of the virus lock-downs in the countries I ordered the products from and the country I am living in now but hey this was no problem and I waited patiently and and Irondaddy.to answered all my questions and gave me the tracking number for my order and everything went great and precise just like they said it should. I would have to rate the delivery a 5 stars and I would rate the Packaging a 5 stars as well.

Products Ordered

Dragon Pharma ANAVAR 10 mg - 100 Tabs ( OXANDROLONE ) - 5 stars rating
Dragon Pharma CY3 - ( Mixture of CLEN 37mcg, LIOTHYRONINE 25mcg, Yohimbine 5.4 mg ) - 5 stars rate
Rate these two products 5 stars each

Product Effects

I took four of the Anavar at 3 pm and one of the CY3 as well. Around 5 pm we went to the gym and I took the second CY3 and continued to do biceps and triceps and shoulders. I could tell the Anavar was working right off the bat by the extreme pumps I was getting during the seated preacher curls lol. My arms felt like they were going to explode and this was a good sign. My Poundage was up for all exercises and I felt great through the entire workout. I ate about 8 pm at home and the CY3 kicked in and it was comfortable feeling and I was up all night and all day today as well lol so definitely Kicking in correctly. The gym this afternoon did legs and my endurance and strength was up much higher then the last workout and I felt great. Now I just got to figure out the correct times and dosages my body works the best with the CY3. Rate these two products 5 stars each

Review

I am very happy with this company and they are someone you can trust to get some excellent products and they will ship you what you ordered and if anything you think goes wrong they seem to handle any obstructions thrown at them and they will make sure you have the true information and not a bunch of lies. It was my first time ordering from them and naturally your sending money to people you don't know but I did my homework on these guys and they were rated as some of the best to do business with and they proved that to me by sending me quality products and keeping it real through the process of ordering, shipping and until I received my order, so I am finishing up my second order now and will have my second sets of products shipping out to me this week and I am ready to get super lean and put on some wicked quality muscle first and then I will see where I lead myself on this awesome journey. If your looking for a trusted company check out these guys at Irondaddy.to and they will do you right, quality products to choose from, quick and easy process for ordering and shipping, professional and come correct with no BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much you guys. EAT AND GROW BROTHERS. I have to give these guy 5 stars in every way possible!!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
IronDaddy.to
J
Rep: 9
3 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu