Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Review

I placed an order on June 18 for $391 worth of gear (Cyp and Sus), plus the fees to use Zelle. I was attracted by the ability to use Zelle versus having to go through the bitcoin thing like my other sources.

On July 10, I opened a ticket because USPS was saying it was waiting for over 10 days to receive. They answered promptly that my package would arrive soon and nothing to worry about.

On July 27, I still had not received, nor was there any movement with the tracking and I notified them. They blamed postal service and said not their fault. They got a bit snarky as if I was unaware of Covid. They informed me that I could not get a refund or a replacement under 30 days after the expected delivery date. That date was 7/17 so I followed up on 8/17. I still had to do more back and forth with them asking me to wait longer. I had cut and paste their own promise to reship in order to get them to do so. They went silent on me for a few days and then replied that they'd reshipped (without offering me the opportunity to change out my order to a domestic warehouse) and sent a trackign number from a shipping company I never heard of it.

It's now 10/1 and that second tracking number still hasn't updated. They are still refusing to issue a refund. I will never recommend them to anyone. I've received multiple orders from other sources in the time they've been hanging on to my money, so it's not a global postal issue. I'm suspicious that they even sent a replacement at all. I gave them one last chance to be fair before I took my experience to the forms and they declined, so here we are. DO NOT USE THIS SOURCE IF YOU WANT GEAR IN A TIMELY FASHION!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

Hello Ryan! Once again you’re kindly asked to be a little more patient, we guarantee the delivery. You’ll receive what you have paid for. We take care of our customers, that’s why we have reshipped your order. All the sources activating in this business have the same situations for the international orders…believe us we know what we are talking about. It is just a matter of time. Once again hope on your patience and understanding!

B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 4

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu