Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer Support is A1. I especially encourage anybody who's new to the world of PED's to give them a try. They'll help you pick out the right products for you. The products practically sell themselves, but they go above and beyond to make sure you get the products that'll fit you budget as well as goals.

Ordering process is fast, safe and secure.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery and tracking is faster than the average. Used this site multiple times, and I'll keep going back because I ALWAYS get my stuff in 3-5 days

Products Ordered

Tes cyp.
WInstrol.
Clomid.
Arimidex.
Anavar lite.
Anavar pro.
Nolvadex.

Product Effects

All the products I've gotten from IronDaddy are pharmaceutical grade. It's the REAL deal!!!
First time I used their products I was at 16% bf and I was able to get down to 10%bf. And just to be clear I used a dexcom machine and bf calipers to get this numbers.

Furthermore because their products are pharmaceutical grade they work much safer than the bootleg designer stuff that you can find all over the internet. Results are GUARANTEED.

Personally I was using low dose of test per week(400mg) That stacked with Anavar and winstrol I was not only able to lose bf as mentioned above but their was a significant gain in strength. I was able to get back to my pre-COVID numbers relatively quick.

Review

Overall, not only do I recommend IronDaddy to any one ready to take it to the next level, but I'm a customer for life.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu