Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer Service was on point to say the least. Any time I had a question all I had to do was submit a ticket. These peolple got back with me lightning fast!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging was professional and discrete everytime I have ordered from them. All of my Beligas products were in boxes from the factory and sealed.

Products Ordered

My order consisted of Trenbolon E, Testosteron E, Deca-Durbolan, Clenbuterol, and Aromasin. All products were from Beligas.

Product Effects

All of these products were very clean and top quality. I was on another brand before this switch to Beligas. I noticed a huge difference and have made the decision to stay with this brand on my next cycle. My strength and size took a huge step up when I switched to these professional quality steroids.

Review

I will definately order with Iron Daddy again. I am actually getting ready to make my 4th order from them right now. It gets no better than Iron Daddy. I have used several so called gear stores before and since I found Iron-Daddy I have never looked back. If you want the best quality gear out there, only deal with Iron Daddy!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Iron-Daddy.to
Iron-Daddy.to
Iron-Daddy.to
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu