Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer Support & Ordering Process was no problem!!! Simple... Good Comunication!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery & Packaging was very good.

Products Ordered

Odin Pharma Anadrol 50mg
Odin Pharma MegaTest 500mg

Product Effects

I have taken real Anadrol many times b4. Image every muscle in your body getting pumped up and vascularized all at the same time, well that's what happens when you take a real anadrol. The pump and swell is even greater than what you get during a hard workout, it can't even compare. What I got from odin pharma was not anadrol in the slightest. It did absolutely nothing!!! I started taking 1000mg a week of odin megatest 500 right when I ran out of my doctor prescribed test cypionate. Within three weeks of taking the odin test my testicles shriveled right back up. I lost my pump, sex drive and energy levels fell. Went to doctor & had levels checked again, almost back down to 0ng per deciliter. All bottles checked out at the verification website. It looks like Odin products r all BLANK!!! Blank oil, pills, and whatever else they sell. So disappointed!!!!

Review

I don't know guys. The two USA suppliers I've tried so far give me product void of what was supposed to b in it!!! I'm not referring to websites I am referring to pharma companies like Odin & Xeno Labs USA. I did not get the Xeno labs products from iron daddy though.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Hello, we're very sorry you did not receive the expected results from the compounds. We would love to solve this issue, that's why we would appreciate it if you could open up a ticket through our website with the order information. We would try to solve this problem in the best possible way.
Sincerely, Iron Daddy team.

P
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu