Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Being my first order, I didn't know how long the wait would be to receive my product. I emailed Iron Daddy inquiring about the time frame. I heard back from the company within 24 hours. From the time I sent the Money Gram to actually receiving the product was 10 days. Not bad at all, to me.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

My purchase came packaged securely and discreetly to my mailbox.

Products Ordered

I ordered HGH, Beltropin 10 IU x 10.

Product Effects

Being 63 years old, and full of aches and pains, I ordered the Beltropin for anti-aging purposes. I'm past the desire for big muscles and exceptional strength, I did that route for years. I take the Beltropin to help my muscles heal quicker, hopefully get the joints a little more pain free and get better sleep. I take 2 IU daily, 5 on 2 off. Within two weeks of taking the Beltropin I noticed that my facial skin was smoothing out and getting softer. Sleep is coming easier for me as well. I've been hard on my body, so I expecting my aching to take a little long to subside.

Review

I'm happy with the progress I'm making with this Beltropin. I'm about 4 weeks into using it and saw results quickly. The brand, Beligas is known for its quality and purity. The box of HGH comes sealed with the hologram seal, which tells me I got the real deal. I plan to continue purchasing Beligas Beltropin to continue my quest for a more youthful appearing and feeling body.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Iron-Daddy.to
D
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu