Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

As always timely and efficient. Ordered and sent money through ZELLE but during process the mega test went out of stock. They emailed me immediately and offered to swap it and for the inconvenience they paid the 20 dollar difference . Excellent and attentive customer service . This is my 4th time ordering from them and I have had zero issues with product or payment. These guys are my new go to source.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Pretty damn quick with discreet packaging! If you are looking for a legit supplier of all things gear with the piece of mind that that you are not gonna get shafted or scammed then these are your guys.

Products Ordered

I ordered Dianabol, Mega Test , Arimidex , Clomid, Deca and Test Cypionate.

Product Effects

For reference I'm 48 . Right now I'm on a Test /Deca cycle at 500mg test and 300mg Deca combined one shot every 8 days. As always I feel the test kick in at about 3 weeks with the insane hunger for food and sex. At the 6 week mark my strength jumped Up 30lbs on my deadlift. And it's this week my tendons and joints start feeling better due to Deca's healing and recovery properties. I'm prone to water retention so I take Arimidex. Lesson learned from my first two Test cycles 3 years ago.

Review

Love this company and every product I've bought comes quick and is truly legit stuff.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu