(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Yo, I haven't left a review in a while because I order all the time but I gotta say, the order processing is always the smoothest of any supplier Ive ever used. ALWAYS ALWAYS use BTC payment. As soon as I sent my BTC payment they let me know that they have received it and process my order and that only takes a couple of minutes if that. Typically I will create a ticket after I place my order and send my payment just to let them know I sent it and they will respond within an hour maybe or at least the same day. Very solid customer support.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Ok this is the good part. I ordered about $900 worth of products and It arrived at my PO Box in less than 3 days. Im not even lying, that was probably the quickest Ive ever received products that fast. I was seriously blown away when I found out how quick it came in the mail. Not only was my product delivered quickly, it was very carefully wrapped up. Everything was in tact and no damages.

Products Ordered

I ordered 2 100 IU kits of odintropin and some odin Proviron. I was going to order 4 kits all at once but the way coinbase works, if you transfer more than $1000 from you bank to your coinbase, you get like half of it instantly to use, but the other half, you have to wait about 7 days before you can use. no biggie, I just waited the 7 days and will make the order for the other kits here shortly.

Product Effects

So, I usually purchase Belltropin from Beligas Pharma. But this time they were out of stock. I saw that Odintropin had solid reviews so I went with that instead. Very solid product. Irondaddy has never let me down on the quality of any product. I never really get sides from Growth but I seem to sleep better and just better over all well being. skin clears up ect.

Review

Gotta give to Irondaddy, they are just so solid. tons of domestic sources and products to choose from. Decently priced, and for the most part, always in stock. They are number one on muscle gurus for a reason. Im on eroids as well and I dont know why they arent number one on that forum too but they should be. Always my go to source.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Papa.Smurf0311 avatar
Rep: 150
353 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 27 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu