Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer service was phenomenal. They reply quickly and professionally, the ordering process was easier or just as easy just like ordering from Amazon.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I’ve ordered two packages with multiple supplies in each one. It came well protected discreetly packaged both packages received quickly and smoothly.

Products Ordered

Beligas Test E 300MG
Beligas HP Pro Winstrol 50MG
20qty 23cc 3ML 1 Inch Syringes

Product Effects

Beligas is top of the line, is all I can say! That HP Pro Winstrol morphs my body so quickly. I had no side effects, and I had so much strength, stamina, libido, etc. within days of taking it, and the results came so quickly running it at 50mg ED, 25mg when I wake up, and 25mg at 3:00 PM. It surpassed my expectations! Beligas Test E 300MG, I experienced no side effects, no PIP, just some weight gain (which isn't bad) the 3rd week, but by week 5, no retention at all! It was phenomenal. It took a month to feel the full effect, but once I did, I was crushing my PR's as if they were my daily normal reps. There wasn't a day I felt lethargic. I felt clearheaded, strong, light on my feet, confident, and brought out the BEAST in me in the gym to do more since I never felt sore or get exhausted as quickly. I was doing full-body workouts most of the week. Achieved exactly what was promised.

Review

Thank you, ID, for being the utmost professional business with high quality products! The best I've dealt with! Will be back, no doubt about it!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Iron-Daddy.to
GainzEnthusiast avatar
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu