Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs
(Updated: January 29, 2020)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer service and ordering was fast and easy. Required to pay by BTC.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery was extremely fast and discreet

Products Ordered

house brand Testosterone Enanthate 10ml 250mg

Product Effects

Have been using the product for 3 weeks at 500mg/week split into 2 doses. At this point I have no indication that it is working. Every administration of the test is followed by lots of PIP. This is my 2nd cycle. The first didn't have any of the PIP and was showing effects from the product at this point.

Review

The vial of Test-E I got from them was bad. Out of this world PIP and after 3 weeks of pinning 500mg/wk I got zero indication that this product was real. It might have just been one bad bottle. Since then I ordered a vial of Sustanon that has no where near the PIP and have indication that it is dosed correctly. I will do a full review on that in a week or two. In the meanwhile I would recommend that everyone stay away from the test-e. I'm still having pain problems from a pin I did 2 weeks ago in my dorsoglute and still have welts from two sub-q 0.5ml pins I did before that. Like I said. it could have been just that one vial but I'm not risking it. I'm going to see if I can get that vial lab tested. We need to know what we're buying. In Kinglabs favor, I do want to say that their prices are wicked cheap and they ship fast, really fast. Like faster than amazon prime. Their shipping is also wicked cheap. They also have no minimum so $40 gets you a 10ml vial of test e/c/sust to your delivery address 72 hours from payment. Now if they can keep up on product quality they would have the world by the balls.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
bignicholad99 avatar
Rep: 4
6 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

deneme bonusu