Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

my emails were answered very quickly. I had a lot of questions for this supplier and they answered all of them to my satisfaction. I'm always weary of new sources even if friends recommend them but felt comfortable enough to give them a try. I had to figure out bitcoin, but found it wasn't that hard once I was given direction by them

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

USPS priority mail. received package 3 days after ordering. Vials were bubble wrapped for no breakage

Products Ordered

Test 400
Deca
Dbol

Product Effects

I wanted to weigh myself before trying these products to see what kind of results I was getting. I'm just coming off an injury so I hadn't been on anything for 6 months. Weight was 175
test 400- 800mg a week for 12 weeks
Deca -500mg a week for 12 weeks
Dbol- 50mg for 6 weeks

I could tell right off the bat that my strengths increased just off the dbol. I was squatting 315 for 5 reps and 5 sets but was able to get 10 reps for 5 sets which was impressive for me, being I,m an older guy
No problems with injections. Appetite increased and so did libido. I did get water weight but thats expected off the dbol and deca. The test 400 consists of 200mg TE and 200mg TC....at the end of the 12 week cycle I was at 192

Review

I'm very happy with the service, product and my results. I was going overseas for my products but it would come mostly in 2 or 3 packages and I would rarely get everything at once, not to mention dealing with customs. King Labs is A USA domestic supplier and that is huge for guys IN the US. I wish other payment options were available but its not a perfect world

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

deneme bonusu