Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The response time is pretty amazing. They don't have an automated system like some suppliers, nor do they have a fancy website but the communication has always been great. within 30 minutes I have any question answered. I would like to see them add a shopping cart and they say they are working on a new site to add that, so I'm pretty excited to see that take place. In the beginning the bitcoin was a little frustrating but i feel like a pro now and I'm actually glad i learned how to do it because it seems more and more suppliers are turning that way

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery time is crazy. I get my packages in 2 days after ordering. These guys are located on the West coast of The USA and I love not to have to worry about customs. A couple of buddies that I recommended King Labs to get there packages in 3 day on the east coast. Everything is bubble wrapped and it comes priority mail.

Products Ordered

Clen Balkan 40mcg
T3 25mcg
Mast Prop
Test prop
Tren ace

Product Effects

Test prop 100mg eod- a little pip but not painful
Tren Ace 100mg- eod - Huge strength gains, this stuff has really made me vascular, it freaks out my girl and she thinks it's goss. Tren cough and night sweats which really sucks for me.
Mast prop 100mg eod. I'm really hard from this plus I thin k its the combination of that and the Tren ace
Clen- I started out with 40mcg and went up to 160mcg, stayed there a couple of days, now im coming down. Body tempature
T3- 50 mcg a day.

Review

I highly recommend this lab and if you get a chance try them out.There's obviously a lot of great suppliers out there but I'm very happy with King labs and unless the quality changes, I'm going to stick with these guys. I can't give them enough praises. When I first saw the prices I wondered how good the quality was, but its just as good as anyone out there.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
J
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu