Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The communication was expeditious and error-free.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The delivery was very quick - essentially, the products were delivered on the soonest possible day. And the packaging was highly effective.

Products Ordered

Test e, 250

Product Effects

I've been running 600 mgs per week of this source's test e for over a month now. I have run a lot of test e in my day. My sense of things is that it is accurately dosed. Certainly, I did not experience a noticeable difference in transitioning off of a comparable dose of another source's test - test that I also know to be good and to come from a reputable source. So, I would say that this product works as advertised. I have been running just test and a little dbol pre-workout during this coronavirus crisis, when the gyms have closed and I have to make do with an old barbell I have as well as an adjustable dumbbell and some dips and chin-up bars in the park. I have actually been making great gains, even though I have had to be creative in order to sufficiently stimulate my muscles with light weights, as with my leg workouts. So, the gear is certainly helping me here in this time when I'm running less gear than I would otherwise, and having to make do with lighter weights/fewer exercises.

Review

I give King Labs the proverbial two thumbs up regarding their test e. I am looking forward to trying some of their other products.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 4

deneme bonusu