Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Review

I had a fairly horrific time with KingLabs. Initially, I made the mistake that I didn't allot for transaction costs for the suggested Cash to Bitcoin to Wallet transfer. It was the first time I've used Bitcoin. I explained it to this guy and he literally went ham on me. Fine, my mistake, nor harm done -- he doesn't run a charity when I was $7 short on a $300+ order.

Now that I have the funds, he has some personal vendetta against me. I'm more than happy to pay the full amount and then some for his miniscule troubles.

Be careful of this guy. I initially thought the customer service was going to be 100% -- but this guy is a real bozo and cannot forgive a first-time bitcoin buyer's understandable mistake.

Dude takes too much androgen for his own good. Joker, for sure.

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT -- He offers a 25% off for anyone who puts up a FAKE (or legitimate) review BEFORE they place an order. You do the math -- hella sketchy. The 25% off for a review policy is at the top of the page. Just remember that you're likely reading A BUNCH OF BS bc he incentivizes (*Discount*) folks to *review in advance of the sale*. SHADY.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

First off this guy ordered multiple times and kept telling me he sent payment, when he never did and after the 5th or 6th time I became fed up with his nonsense, so I stopped responding to him. And his order kept changing so I thought he was playing games. I never took his money, so this is a bogus review based off of one being pissed because I turned him away . I will never do business with this guy.

Second, it’s true I offer a discount for reviews, but I only ask my current customers for the reviews and have told several people not to give reviews if you’ve never tried our products . This guy wanted a discount so bad he was willing to make a fake review without ever trying our products. I will also be putting on the site we don’t want any reviews if you have never tried our products. Plus we do have reviews from people that have tried our products from a third party seller. All our reviews are legit.

G
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 27 4

deneme bonusu