Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Fine

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Fine

Products Ordered

Test e 250

Product Effects

I pinned kings test e 250 and within 2 hrs pain. By night time my thigh and knee was swollen. Unable to do legs this weekend. I got what I payed for.

Review

I've been using pharmacom for 5 years. I always rotate injection sites and pin 250 or 300mg per week. Tried test e 500 and the pain and swelling was off the chart. 500mg is highly concentrated and needed to be spilt up between doses.

I ordered kings because my last 2 shipments from overseas were seized. He had great prices but now I know why. This gear is bad. I will be throwing 5 vials away. Order at your own risk.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

You obviously have bad luck with pip from test E based on your comments. Some people get pip off test E for whatever reason. If you would have emailed me with your problem, I would have been more than happy to check your order and sent you some replacement tests. I appreciate the feedback and we’ll look into this and see if any of our other customers have been experiencing this problem. PIP is a reality for some people. It doesn’t mean the gear is bad. It means your body rejects it.

T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 28 13

deneme bonusu