Review Detail

KingLabs.online FeaturedHot
Steroids K kinglabs

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer service was quick and efficient. I've been in this game since the early 2000's but had never learned how to order with bitcoin until now. He instructed me on how, and was patient with me as i asked many questions. it's easy now lol.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery was within a few days and was packaged safe and secure. no issues.

Products Ordered

Test P
Test C
Var
HCG

Product Effects

Test P, HCG, and Var were for me, Test C was for my buddy. I will only review for myself. Test P works immediately with minimal PIP compared to my previous Prop experience. i got labs 4 weeks after and my total test was 3723. total test was from running the Prop 150mg every other day. some of the best Prop I've run considering only minor PIP and high total test level. i got the Var for strength and to harden up the gains a bit, plus Var is fun to run. Strength and aesthetics came back quick after of 6 months off due to Covid. I'm starting to look and feel how i did pre-Covid. as far as HCG, my nuts grew back some and loads are bigger. I'm a TRT guy BTW

Review

I would recommend this supplier and will order from him again. actually, I've ordered more and have another going in next week. i look forward to continued business with him. since Covid hit my domestics sources have been scarce. this is one that has so far proven he's not going anywhere.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
KingLabs.online
KingLabs.online
J
Rep: 20
134 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 72 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 11

deneme bonusu