KingofHearts.cc

Hot
KingofHearts.cc

Source Info

Verified

Kingofhearts.cc is a company that takes pride in its processes. We have years of experience and a tried a true process for all aspects of this market.

10% off orders over $800 15% off orders over $1500 20% off orders over $2100 10% off order if using Bitcoin

King of Hearts motto: "Quality Gear for a fair price"

Order minimum: USD 250.00 Upon completing your order, an email will be sent confirming your order, you must reply to that email confirmation to get payment instructions. (Minimum is waived if using Bitcoin; order must be emailed if below minimum)

Delivery Information: All orders will ship within 2-3 days of funds being PICKED UP We do not ship on weekends or holidays. Please allow 2-3 days to process your payment (excluding Sundays).

Photos

kingofhearts.cc
kingofhearts.cc
kingofhearts.cc

KingofHearts.cc Reviews

Please login or register to write a review.

35 reviews

Overall rating

Product Quality

5.0(1)
Pricing & Offers

5.0(1)
Ordering Process

5.0(1)
Delivery & Packaging

5.0(1)
Customer Service

5.0(1)
View all reviews View most helpful
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Easy like Sunday morning

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Received pack in about 5 days . Very good packaging . Nice and tight .

Products Ordered

Test cyp 250 , tren e 200 , tren A 100 , anavar liquid .

Product Effects

My last experience was like them all . Test 50mg , tren e 200 a week and tren a 100mg eod . I went 20 weeks . I dropped 65 lbs of mostly fat . Then dropped the tren a and added anavar 30 mg twice a day . Pumps were crazy . Switched diet from keto re feed to the vertical diet and exploded with growth . Added 10 lbs over the next ten weeks .

Review

Overall a great cycle . Exactly what I am getting use to with King of Hearts . They get my highest recommendation!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
kingofhearts.cc
kingofhearts.cc
kingofhearts.cc
D
Rep: 1
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Ive dealt with king for years now id say since 2017 or 2018... Not only have a professional relationship with him but have developed a personal one as well in a tuff time and the gym was only thing keeping my head up he helped me out... Always responds to every email, ordering process very straight forward and easy..

Never waited more than 7 days after payment for my box to arrive and that would be a ruff week for king typically 4-5 days from sending payment... Packaging is nice vaccum sealed pouch in priority mailbox,, nothing moves around etc etc...

Products Ordered

Dbol, anadrol, winstrol, anavar, deca, tren, all tests minus prop.. i have ordered over 80% of available products from king at least once...

Product Effects

Allllll products taken have done exactly what the product is supposed to do... Period...Sides included... Sleep loss and sweats present with tren---but only if over doing it.... Arthritic feel elbows with winny but again---only if overdone which i have a tendency to do... Endurance strength increases always large no matter what i use... Great size gains on tren drol dbol...

Review

I have not shopped anywhere else since i came across him approximately 5 years ago.... That should say it all about the products,, the service,, and the induvidual... Fully established trust level with the king... I vouge about what he provides and does fully... 5 years never one mishap...

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Very easy and fast.

Very discreet packaging. Went very smooth

Products Ordered

Test cyp, ent, prop, Tren ace, npp, anavar, winny, and equipoise

Product Effects

Very good results on all products. Very big increase in size and strength. Very smooth products with no pip. Some of the cleanest I’ve ran

Review

I highly recommend king to anyone looking for a reliable source. Very professional and all products have been very good in my opinion. Very easy process and quick on delivery.

Yes, I do!
C
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

I see the King is sporting Primo now.

S
Rep: 67
4154 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 469 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

It's been forever bro!! Come out & play

J
Rep: 7
1847 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 737 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

How is your summer going King? Lots of guys wanting to load up for a winter bulk before the weather hinders shipping. What say you?

S
4154 posts

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Ax how about a promo to get things rolling on MG? You know we are always down for great discounts. ;)

S
4154 posts

I have been back in the game since last May and came here looking for sources. I had been using another sources but when money got tight I went looking for a cheaper alternative and decided to try the King, I am sure glad that I did. He has very competitive prices and quality gear.

The King always answers emails timely and has outstanding customer service. On one order he was out of one of the products I wanted but waived the minimum for that order and the next so I could get the gear he had right away and not get jammed up on his minimum.

The King also has scratch offs on his bottles where you can win free gear..I have won two bottles of Tren A. I know it sounds silly but something free is always a nice touch.

When I started using the King's gear I was 207 lbs and fairly lean, I had just come off a body recomp where I had lost 60 lbs using another sources gear and a very clean diet. I wanted to put on a little size so I started with Test E at 500MG a week and Tren E at 400MG and 50MG ED of dbol as jump start. The first thing I noticed was how smooth the King's oils were they were by far the easiest injections I have used in fact in a later cycle I have started to use 1/2 slim pins to inject my test in to smaller body parts without problems. The test put me in a good mood with a little bit of oily skin and improved libido. I am fortunate that Tren does not mess with me too bad, I do get hit by the insomnia and a bit of the sweats but I only get the cough every now and then. With the Dbol I immediately saw strength gains in the gym and after about a week a bit of water retention. I stopped the Dbol after week 2 and switched to winstrol and man did that water weight go away, my pumps became crazy and the veins started to really pop. I really enjoyed the winstrol but after 6 weeks I stopped as my joints were always sore. I actually lost 2 lbs on that cycle but added lean muscle

the next Cycle was the beginning of the winter, I had accomplished my goals of losing weigh and getting back in shape but the monster just bit me and I decided I would see if I could put on some quality muscle. This time I used Test E (because I still had some) 600Mg a week, Tren A 100mg EOD along with NPP 150 150mg EOD and Anadrol 90MG a day as a kick start. Let me tell you the Anadrol and NPP together immediately started to put size on me..granted some was water but I started to put lean muscle on as well I imagine from the Tren A and increased calories. The Tren A had a little more PIP then the E but I am sure it's because of the short ester as so did the NPP but nothing to complain about. I only ran the Adrol for about four weeks but ran the rest of that cycle for almost 16. I was lifting heavier then ever but the the NPP had everything feeling good.I finished at 225 with a little more body fat then I had at 205 but nothing that wont come right off. during both cycles I was using Armidex 1mg every other day and Caber .25mg twice a week...I had no estrogen or prolactin issues even running Tren and NPP togeher.

I am about to order my summer cut from him today as he is my go-to domestic source!!!!!
D
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

KING OF HEARTS CRUISING ON PROP

I am a trt guy. I have ran a couple of newbie "cycles" in the past, but since I am not a body builder, and no longer a competitive athlete, I just cruise. Last Oct. I decided that I was tired of the test-e 200mg/wk routine, and decided to run some prop for a while. Prop seems to have a more youthful drive for me, and makes my libido higher. After doing some research, I decided on 75mg e3d. I was hoping this would put me on the high side of normal and eliminate the need for an ai. Usually when I ran prop in the past it was 100mg eod, or 75mg ed. And during those times my skin was super oily and I was chasing every skirt in sight by day 10. With KOH's p @75e3d, this did not happen. I did feel good, just not super horny or oily. By day 21 my nips began to get sensitive, and my feet where swelling along with shoulder acne. So I knew my estro was getting high. I had some mast-e 200 on hand and decided to run it at 100/wk, and see if it would be enough of an ai to kill the e2 sides. and it took about 2 weeks but it did the trick. I pulled bloods on Dec.1st, and to my surprise my test levels were greater than 1500. My e2 was 40.2 in range, but on the high side. Since that time I reduced the dose to 50mg e3d, and used the mast for another 4 weeks then discontinued it, and have felt really good, and had no estro sides. Unfortunately, I am at the end of the KOH'S Prop, and will do a 12 week cycle of sust@500mg/wk before going back on a long ester cruise. Overall the KOH prop was a very good product, the mct oil pinned super smooth, so it worked well for cruising. In my opinion it was a little overdosed, because with its short half life and e3d pins I think my t levels should have been closer to 1200. But I am very happy with my experience and would recommend this source. I will definitely order again in the future.
J
52 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews

I put away a few Benjamin's to use so looking forward to seeing what you have in store. ;)

S
4154 posts

Burr is getting country strong! Watch out for shrinkage. Keep those huevos protected.

S
4154 posts

That's a work out in itself 

K
20 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews

Big weekend of shoveling snow!

G

Yes sir, forsure!  I'm going to let the current source that running one get done with his promo then I'll run one .  anyone got any big weekend plans?

K
20 posts

Ax you looking at running any promos in the near future?

S
4154 posts

King, welcome back!!

calmb4dastorm avatar
Rep: 28
2047 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 640 reviews

Thanks 

K
556 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 89 reviews

Excellent! 

Dolf avatar
Rep: 118
5899 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 610 reviews

Should be very soon.  You can't beat that old school cycle!

K
20 posts

Thanks brother , how you been?

K
20 posts

Good to see you back king

G

When's the deca gonna be back in stock? Already planning next winters bulker. It's gonna be an old school dbol/test/deca cycle : ))

Dolf avatar
5899 posts

There is a promo in the making but can't tell you when.

K
20 posts

Great to see you around! Any promos coming up or just promos on the site like always? 

K
556 posts

Great to see you stronger than ever brother. 

S
4154 posts

Happy to see you back home brother! 

Dolf avatar
5899 posts

Brothers of MG,

Hope everyone is doing good, wanted to take the time to tell everyone Hello.  If you ever need any help with anything or any questions hit me up.   Time to get it hopping in the MG. 

K
20 posts

Your very welcome bro!   

K
20 posts

Thank you KP,  dont shoot it in your dick all at once this time.

K
20 posts

Well look where's the party's at. Another great order with 3 day shippin. Products look great! Tren e looks very tempting right now but it's going to have to wait. Thanks King Review will be up once all products have been used. 

K
556 posts

View all user reviews

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu