Review Detail

Steroids J juji
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Great soruce for my steroid needs. I searched on internet about legitgear.co before ordering, i must say it gave me feeling of peace and satisfaction dealing with them. the staff is very friendly and supportive. all my emails were answered on time. they recommended me to try bull dog labs. i selected Bulldog labs for all the products i needed and so far i am more than happy. one of top brands.

The lean stack bull is very painful to inject. i can imagine a 500mg dose going into the glutes so i decided to split the dose and pin it bilaterally. it has been now more than a month and i have started noticing amazing strength, crazy ass aggressive workouts and amazing recovery. proviron has took my libido to another level. aromasin is keeping the extra water at distance only at a small dose. the gear is pefectly dosed. the strength from anadrol is second to none. 30 mins before workout and u will be desperate to kill the weights in gym. Acne has started showing, sometimes i feel strong headache but i regularly check my blood pressure and use medications if its elevated
B
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu