Review Detail

Steroids J juji
I was so impressed with my 1st order from Legitgear.co a few weeks ago that I could not wait to order again...Had to get the funds 1st(lol). Anyway, I contacted Bulldog again to ask him his advice & once again he was more than happy to help me out. I needed to get my hands on some Propecia because as I am getting older my hair is getting thinner & thinner. It's been doing this for a while but now I have decided to do something about it & I don't do anything half way. I am committed to regaining my thickness in my hair back so I can still feel & look like a man. Some people don't find hair important but I do very much. I have been told I would not be a good looking bald guy & I have to agree. When I say full out assault mean it....shampoos, minoxidil, laser comb, supplements...yes, no stone unturned. Anyway, He also gave me some advice about the Bulldog line of Testosterone Cypionate 250 because of my low testosterone problem & I found his knowledge to be quite helpful. I've been around the industry for long time & will tell you that this company is the best I have ever dealt with on the way they handle there complete business. These guys go it down & I am so happy I searched & found them because they are easy & quick to do business with & that's all you can ask for as a customer. They also seem to care about you as a individual no matter how much you spend because they understand every customer is important.

Obviously I am taking the Propecia 1mg every day as stated for my hair issue. So far, so good but as we all knowthis stuff takes time to work so I have no progress to report ye but when I do you can bet I will. The extra bottle of BullDog Testosterone Cypionate 250 I am keeping as stock for I have been taking the Thaiger Pharma Testosterone Cypionate 250 that I got with my 1st order which I have been using as directed & could not be happier with the results I am already feeling & have been on it I guess 5 weeks or so....Trying to get my levels up from that measly 81 it was before....It won't be long & I will have to have my testosterone tested & when I do I promise you guys I will publish the results so everyone will know that this great company is taking care of us & providing us with quality stuff. Once again, I thank the Bulldog Team for all your help. Can't wait to do business again!
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu