Review Detail

Steroids M musclebond

Review

Had a 1700$ order seized.... both packages. They did a reship and I specifically asked for them to wrap discreetly and in separate packages. My second order was also seized with a different address and name.... they clearly do not know how to package their products. I’ve order 20+ packages from bodygear.to and had zero issues. They told me if I sent them a pic of the letter they would reship, now they are telling me they won’t even give me a partial refund or credit. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Owner's reply

For clarification, we did reship this customer's order but apparently it got seized again. It was a total of three packages. We followed the rules. And the customer did not.

On the rare occasion a package is seized, the customer sends us the customs seizure notice and we deal with it from there. This customer however failed to produce the seizure notice and demanded we send it out regardless. There was one seizure notice produced that did not match the dates of the package we sent out either. This leads us to believe that the notice they sent us was one of another package they had seized, but not from us. Then also threatened to post this "bad review". Due to the circumstances with the seizure notice that was never produced and the one seizure notice that did not match the dates, we decided to not reship again. We must all be weary of reverse scammers.

If anyone has any questions, please contact us. We have been active for over 5 years for a reason, we take care of all our customers.

K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu