Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond
(Updated: June 14, 2022)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

There was a minor issue with them running out of stock for a product that I had ordered, but customer service was quick to respond and sorted everything out easily with no further delays.

Ultimately, it is the fact that they were the ones who proactively reached out to me to explain the issue rather than me having to follow up which left a good impression.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Items came in discreet packaging with no damage to it (with a tracking number provided quickly). Items arrived soon after ordering

Products Ordered

Armodafinil
Zopiclone
Clenbuterol

Product Effects

All of the products are working great so far. Still early stages, but I can tell that the products are top quality and I have not had any noticeable side effects.

Review

Really happy with my first MuscleBond experience. I have never rated a source before, but I felt liked they deserved a great review. They responded quickly + politely, and reassured you if you had any concerns. They have a great selection of products to help you pursue whatever your goals may be. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I urge others to seriously consider placing an order with them.

5 stars from me

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu