Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I've been using MB since my very first cycle back in 2016. I've used several other sources since, but none have come close to the same promptness and professionalism. From ordering and billing updates, to shipping and tracking enquiries, MB rivals and often exceeds pros like Amazon in terms of customer service.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery has always been quick and reliable (Royal Mail next day service). Orders always arrive in discreet but sturdy protective packaging.

Products Ordered

Various products from multiple labs, including: test, tren, deca, injectable blends, various orals, SERMS, aromatase inhibitors, PCT meds, and some general medicines such as modafinil, zopiclone, sildenafil, etc.

Product Effects

All products have consistently been of top quality. After trying several domestic and international sources MB remain my preferred choice.

To give a snapshot of measurable effects: in my first 24 months using products from MB I gained over 18kg bodyweight, and increased my bench press by over 70kg.

Review

MB was ALREADY known as a trustworthy and reliable source when I first ordered from them in 2016. In the intervening 7 years they've lived up to that reputation time and time again.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu