Review Detail

Steroids A admin

more than 10 order from naps

--Communication & Support:
the experience so far with them is very positive.
you send an inquiry, they answer and eventually solve the problem

--Comment on supplier's T/A and packaging:
The packaging is insulated from the inside with the foil not to be damaged in the event of a fall.
Externally glued and tightly packed. Very well secured package
Everything is done very well without mistakes.

--Products ordered:
Alpha-Pharma TrenaRapid (Trenbolone Acetat)
Alpha-Pharma Aromex (Exemestane)
Aldacton

--Additional commentary:
This is not the first time that I order from them, everything works, and everything is legit without doubt. It is the first website I started ordering and I have no intention to change.
I order for my friends from this site and they are all satisfied and they have never regretted.
As long as this service is provided, I will order from them.

Alpha-Pharm is my numero uno UG lab very high quality, a little bit more expensive but with reason, what you buy you will get in top quality.
This is not the first time I order Alpha-Pharmin's products from Napsgear.
Everything is legit and works.
There are also fake in the market but Naps is a reseller of Alpha product that can be checked over the code.
If you have legit stuff from Alpha-Pharma You know you have almost pharmacological quality. With Alpha-Pharma you can not miss, quality is guaranteed.

Tren Ace + Test Prop 100 mg eod (Test also from Alpha bought from naps in previous order)
Aromex 25mg eod
Cabaser (also bought from naps in previous order) 0,5 two times in week. 4 vial Tren and
5 vial Test. Tren and Prop started together, and after i finished last vial Tren I went on the last Prop vial
strength and weight are incredible on this one

T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu