Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have been ordering from Napsgear for the last 10 months and have never encountered a problem. I have encountered 3 broken Tren E 200 vials on my last order, which I informed Naps about and they quickly replaced them. The customer service provided by Naps is great and on the same level with fortune 500 companies. I highly recommend this company and hope to continue to do business with them.

The Sustanon 350 is made by Dragon Pharma and within days I was feeling the effects of the Sust. I have used other Sustanons before and have encountered major pip, and swelling days and up to a week after the shot and this Dragon Pharma Sustanon was smooth and I have no swelling after taking the shot, I also have noticed increases in libido and slow and healthy increases in strength gains. The Tren E 200 is made by Geneza and is also low in pip. The oil is thick and Amber colored like all Tren E 200 I have seen before. This is the first time running Tren E 200 and I started noticing increase in aggression and strength about 10 days into my cycle, I have also noticed the night sweats associated with Tren. So far this is a great stack I will eventually add Dragon Pharma EQ 300 to this cycle during the cutting phase.
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu