Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

I orderd NPP and Test Prop both from Dragon Pharma. I have used this supplier many times and there's always good communication despite there being a bit of a language barrier. At times it can take up to 2 weeks for products to come in, which isn't all that bad honestly. For this order I got my gear within a week which was impressive. 

The NPP worked very well as it did lube my joints up a bit plus give me a good amount of strength Increase. EQ had beven better on my joints in the past and tren has given greater strength but all in all for what it's worth it was a great cycle. NPP had me feeling great as well. I had no bad side effects with the gear at all, in fact I was probably the calmest I've ever been from it lol. The test Prop kicked in quick and did its job. i wasn't sure what to expect from dragon pharma as this was my first  Cycle with them but all turned out well. 

The NPP was great, lots strength gains. Slight loss of libido but allowed me to go all night with my girl lol. Libido came right back after cycle. No acne, loss of appetite, mood swings or any bad sides. My mood was actually very calm all cycle. The Test Prop did its job and helped with my strength, and libido. Everything went as I planned. I bulked up during the cycle, added a good quality 8 lbs or so while losing a bit of fat. Also, bloat was very little so I was impressed with that. I used 525mg NPP and 350 Test Prop for the duration of the cycle which went for about 10 weeks.
I
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu