Steroids P pganabolics
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

It's been 9 days and haven't heard from this pg anymore. An absolute waste of time, awful customer service and I lost my money.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

took weeks to order, a month to ship and incomplete.

Products Ordered

1x ceftriaxone, 2x test e, 1x azitro, 1x vialis

Product Effects

Just read on another site that their Global Pharma brand is bad, someone tested their anavar and it was dbol, personally it was making me fat.

Review

Been ordering from these people since 2018, besides the usual week or two delay where I find myself constantly asking if they shipped the order, nothing major until past January 2020.
Asked PG about ceftriaxone and he said that he could get it but only a full (10 vials box, which was a lot but I still needed it). Placed an order with this and other items, I waited a full month, week after week following up as usual because like with every order I have to constantly ask if it was shipped, until it was. The day the package arrived it had one ceftriaxone box only, I sent an email asking about the other items and made a typo writing 2x ceftriaxone instead of testosterone and added a screenshot of the rest of the order, I didn't notice this and he started replying that I didn't order 2 ceftriaxone and I didn't know what he was talking about, I just wanted the rest of the items. He even mentioned that the shipping was supposed to be $30 but he made a mistake and when he sent me the amount, he wrote $25, which is not really my fault because I paid the amount he asked for the order by email $515.
In the end, I reviewed the 1st email I sent with the typo and replied saying that it was my mistake and that there was only one ceftriaxone but the other items (2x test, 1x azitro, 1x vialis) didn't arrive in the package.
It's been 9 days and haven't heard from this pg anymore. An absolute waste of time, awful customer service and I lost my money.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 17

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu