Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering process very simple, follow instructions and got payment info etc within minutes..

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Always recieved orders from SJP next day delivery (uk)... honestly cant fault them on service.. I'm sure they are on Amazon prime LOL

Products Ordered

been ordering from this source for over 4 years... never had an issue, always recieved products ordered...

Hyge hgh
Rohm test e
Hyge test e

Product Effects

Been using hyge test e, and fancied a change to the well reviewed rohm labs...

Oils are clean and clear... oil is nice and thin and easy to inject... I'm currently on a blast and pinning EOD and pip is very minimal which is handy pinning every other day...

Noticed a slight increase in sex drive when switching labs, strength is climbing up, usual side effects, oily skin, slight break out on my back... overall looking nice and full and keeping me pushing hard in my lockdown garage gym!!!

I really rate rohm labs and will continue to use this brand for the foreseeable future...

Review

Really rate this guy, never had an issue... good selection of products and great delivery time...

Just put in another order for some more rohm test e, arimidex, yohimbine and some pct meds...

Highly recommend this source

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Steroidjuiceplus1.net
Steroidjuiceplus1.net
ashc481 avatar
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu