Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support was absolutely brilliant, communication throughout the whole process

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was very quick, I received my order within a week, it was well packaged and discreet

Products Ordered

Dimension labs sibutramine 20mg, prostasia ultraburn, estizolam

Product Effects

Estizolam worked as expected, I know it says on the website that these are diazepam copies, but they came in the exact same packaging as diazepam and the pill trays looked like diazepam, I'm wondering if it was actually diazepam I was sent?? Or if they just use the diazepam packaging?? They looked authentic anyway and they worked great and would deffo order again, no ill effects or drowsiness next day. The ultraburn I felt that I had to take 2 tabs to feel any effect, I've never used them before so started off with one tab but didn't seem to have any effect on me so took 2 next day, which seemed to do the trick, wasn't keen on the uncontrollable shaking though ;p the sibutramine I felt weren't that effective at my usual dose, I usually use genesis ones and only need to take 40-50mg, with the prostasia labs I felt like I needed double my usual dose and the effects didn't last as long as my usual genesis ones.

Review

I would definitely order from here again, the ordering process was easy and hassle free, delivery time was great I was expecting to have to wait for at least a couple weeks but arrived within a week. Not sure I'd order the sibutramine again unless there's a different lab available, I felt the dimension labs weren't as strong as I'm used to....or maybe I'm just used to them! I'm not a steroid user or even a body builder I just use the pills for curbing my appetite and giving me a boost of energy throughout the day at work keep me focused...I have a high pressure job. All in all I found steroidjuice great and have already recommended the site to friends.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Steroidjuiceplus1.net
Lorna79 avatar
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu