Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1
(Updated: February 10, 2022)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The customer support was on point. The procedure was a little aggressive at time, however the reason for this is probably for all the n00bs that don't read the wire protobal that are known to differ slightly from other sites. An exapmle would be to use you Surname, not order number as a reference code. when doing a ire transfer. The website can looks bit 90's but is still easy to navigate. The different stages of processing can be monitord in your account.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging was descrete and double bagged for safety.

Products Ordered

Diazepam (Activis replicas, but still good none the less. Site was honest about this and stated the active compound was actually Etizolam, a more potent benzodiazapine.

I also ordered some sheets of Diazepam by Martin Dow, to check out their potency as bulk orders can be done on this item.

Product Effects

I have tried the counterfeight Diazempsm it the spast and found it to be very good.
I am currently trying the Diazepam by Martin Dow and must admit my typing is starting to slow own dramatically as it kicks in!

Review

Overall a painless experience, just do what you should be already doing with other sites. Read the order process meticulously as these things can change from site to site.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
RobinM avatar
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu