Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

This company is great and also there for the customer.

Products are very clean labels were spot on tops crimped good. Received all of my hair products LOL. Maybe this means I don't have to shave my head anymore. Just want to say that RB is a stand up person who really cares about his customers. Reputation is the key to any successful business and I think he goes above and beyond to keep a good and honest one. I will be a repeat customer and think that RB and I have built a lasting relationship. All of the produsts I ordered were very tightly wrapped and very descreat. Communication was always good and RB always answered within 24 hrs with any questions or concerns I had. Things did get off to a very rocky start but he never stopped answering my questions. And everything that was going on was not his fault and was out of his control. Also would like to say that it was not only RB but everyone else on this board that has earned a lot of respect from me. There is truely a brotherhood here and everyone looks out for one another so thank you. Will give a review soon on product quality and results etc. All I ordered was some pct and misc items just to test the waters before placing a big order. Coming to the end of a sustanon and deca 12 week cycle from another source for whom i will review soon. This is suppose to be 250 words so I again would like to say thank you to everyone for there help and support.
A
Rep: 0
2 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu