RoidBazaar.me

Hot
ROIDBAZAAR is a professional overseas online pharmacy specialized in supplying high quality steroids and relating pharmaceutical products. We support bodybuilders and athletes worldwide already for more than 16 years with our large range of selected high quality products and a professional full service and support. We ship Worldwide, Europe Domestic and UK Domestic. ROIDBAZAAR, your supplier of 100% genuine high quality steroids and pharmaceutical products. Roidbazaar is approved official reseller of the worldwide best and most established steroid manufacturers Dragon Pharma, Para Pharma, Maha Pharma, Stealth Labs, Magnus Pharma, GEN-SHI Laboratories, Lifetech, LaPharma and others. You can check our authorization on their official websites. Regarding Pharmacy Products we also directly purchase from the Pharma Manufacturers, as Pfizer, Lilly, Bayer, etc and only sell their original brands and products. Our product range comprises more than 300 selected original high class products guaranteeing you a safe use and complete supply for all your needs. ROIDBAZAAR, your Professional Full Service Provider: - Automatic ticket based order, correspondence and tracking system - Support Line in English, German and Italian - Discreet Packaging and Safe Worldwide, EU & UK Domestic Shipping - Highest Passing Rates and 100% Re-Shipping Guarantee - Secure Payment by Bitcoin, WU and MG

Photos

roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
Roidbazaar.to
Test E 2
Test E

RoidBazaar.me Reviews

Please login or register to write a review.

342 reviews

100%
4 stars

0%
3 stars

0%
2 stars

0%
1 star

0%
View all reviews View most helpful
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The customer support is amazing. Quick to reply, with 24 hours. Friendly and helpful. It actually surprised me to be honest. The service now is so much better than a few years ago! I could ask for a better experience.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Package was very small and discreet. It wasn’t a big order though. Only a couple orals.

Products Ordered

Sixpex caber and aromasin

Product Effects

The doses seem to be correct. I take 12.5 mg aromasin 2x a week and the caber .25 2x a week. I’m prone to gyno and prolactin spikes and these are keeping any sensitivity, swelling or leaking gone.

Review

This experience withRB has been the best so far and I’ve used them for a few years now. For domestic products they are prices well and are doing everything they’re supposed to. They went all out this time and I’m already back making another order. Thanks RB!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0
(Updated: April 23, 2021)

Great. They answered all my stupid questions and the site is as easy as it gets to checkout. I had a harder time learning how to buy Bitcoin than making a purchase and checking out.

Delivery time was 5-6 days for us local and 3-4 weeks for international. I’ve placed about a dozen orders here and it’s always spot on.

Products Ordered

Winstrol 100mg by xt labs
Winstrol 10mg tabs x100 by dragon pharma
Cyp 300 by xt labs
Sustanon 250 by Pharmaq
Anavar by pharmaq
Qomatropin HGH 300 iu by pharmaq
Primabolin acetate by pharmaq
Tren A by pharmaq
Deca 300 by Pharmaq
Enanthate 300 xt labs
Arimidex by xt labs
Dianabol by pharmaq
Dianabol by dragon pharma
T3 cytomel by pharmaq
Cyp 200 by Pharmaq
Enanthate 300 by Pharmaq
Nolvadex by maha pharma
Winstrol tabs by pharmaq
HCG by pregnyl

Product Effects

Always top notch on every product thus far. I little pip with the Winstrol 100mg/ml but not to bad. Worked good all of it.

Review

This place is legit and by far the cheapest and easiest to order from. It’s my go to place for the last 4-5 years and yet to be even slightly disappointed. I’ve use several other sources in the past and paid more for less quality products so finding this source has been wonderful on my bank account and well being. It blows my mind why they are not the #1 rated source honestly. I tried to upload pics but I can’t get them to show up in review maybe it takes a sec hmm??

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
S
Rep: 1
0 posts

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Every time I have ordered from RB I have been treated like a valued customer. If I’ve had a question about product or a worry about payment the response was quick, friendly and helpful. The ordering process is extremely easy starting at selection all the way through payment

Package is discreet,wrapped in bubble paper and wel protected.

Products Ordered

I’ve ordered XT labs Test 300, Razor 200 , Trenbolone 100 and Clen .04mg. Multiple bottles of each,each of the orders I’ve placed.

Product Effects

I’m beyond satisfied with the results I’m getting from these products. My current cycle is the Razor 200. I started it with 1ml ED (100mg Test P, 50mg Tren A, 50mg Mast P) Recently added another 100-150 mgs of Tren per week and the Clen. For the first four weeks I started noticing more vascularity,hard lean muscle (7lbs)and massive strength gains,my bench went from 245 to 285. I also noticed fat loss. First time I’ve had abs,ever. I’m looking forward to what the added Tren and the Clen have in store. I just started those this week. My sides have been minimal , some extra jealousy, light acne on back and shoulders. No pip.

Review

I’m thoroughly satisfied with every roidbazaar has to offer. Their customer service is second to none, the products I’ve received have been inexpensive, great quality, and have given me the results I was looking for and more. I have recommended this supplier to many and will continue to do and where I’m concerned, they have a lifelong customer.

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
B
0 posts

Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Very quickly with responses.
Was setting up some loyalty usage and the team was very quick with responding and helping me get things sorted out.
If emailing under 2 business days if not the same day. Roidbazaar's customer support is phenomenal.
They answered all my questions thoroughly regarding the product specific questions and were able to provide me shipping updates.
The support reps definitely made me feel safe and comfortable throughout the ordering process.

Order was very well packaged. No broke. Vials or loose pills.
They do a great job at packing the order carefully.
It takes a while to get here I would say average of 2 weeks but I'm very well aware of this so I order ahead of time or order extra.
Package was extremely tightly wrapped with no issues

Products Ordered

Dragon Pharma test350

Product Effects

classic test cycle, nothing special.

test 700mg/week (2x1ml, Mon and Thu)
exemestane 25mg/eod (dragonpharma)

There is nothing extra to say, the test is a test.
Dragon Pharma i very good quality. Been using the brand for couple years.
My strength has increased and muscle mass, libido, pump and hardness due low bf.
Roidbazaar is only one of the few places where you can get LEGIT pharma grade stuff without being ripped off by fakes unlike most sources.
The DragonPharma product line is very good as well, their orals are by far my favorite.
Overall I saw a great difference in my physique in just 3 months.

Review

I have been with Roidbazaar for several years now and have ordered from them many times. I have nothing but positives vibes and words for the site.
They have my appreciation for all their efforts and customer help.
My recommendations to anyone looking for a great site with many discounts, promotions, affiliations and help.

Dragonpharma is no longer in their range now .
Now I started using Kalpa for now very satisfied
Roidbazaar is highly recommended! Personally my favourite source. Do not hesitate to try these guys.

10/10 all around for Roidbazaar. They have incredible service, gear, and loyalty program that keeps me coming back for more.

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
T
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
(Updated: November 07, 2020)

Their Customer Support is excellent. They answered every question I sent them very quickly.
I used to order from another site and due to poor customer support I gave up.
Nothing means a good assortment to me if the support is bad.
There have been a couple of times an order problem and every time the problem is I wait days for a response
or I don’t get it at all and give up.

While with RoidBazaar its perfect,
I can't regret a single thing, they always try to make the customer happy.
The Ordering Process is simple and fast.

The last order took much longer than usual, due to the pandemic.
So I totally understand and I can’t take that for bad.
So far, it has lasted for a maximum of 2 weeks.

Packaging very well secured and discreet. I can't complain

Products Ordered

DragonPharma ARIMIDEX 100 TABS (1MG/TAB) on picture blue tabs in bottle
DragonPharma TESTOBLEND 350 10 ML/VIAL (350MG/ML)
DragonPharma TURANABOL 100 TABS (20 MG / TAB)
DragonPharma TRENBOLONE 200 10 ML VIAL (200MG/ML)

Pfizer Cabaser
Magnus Pharma melanotan II

Product Effects

I used the 0.8ml BLEND test twice a week, and 2x per week 1ml Tren.
From a previous order I had a Cabaser (Kabergoline, Pfizer) for prolactin, 2x 0.5mg per week.

This is not the first time I have used it and I have never had sleep problems before. I had a cough but only on acetate.
Tren enanthate I started from 3 weeks to feel working, vascularity, pumps,
and while strength started from 4 weeks. The weight started the same somewhere in 3 weeks.
In two weeks the bench has grown from 150 to 180kg, while my weight has grown from 90 to 97kg.
Very satisfied with the product and I was convinced that the product is Legit.

Kabergoline is a potent dopamine receptor agonist. The reason why I use it is what inhibits prolactin.
All nandrolone (Trenbolone and nandrolone) increase the level of prolactin and this is not exactly desirable.
Kabaser is the best solution for elevated prolactin and everyone should use it when we use nandrolone in the cycle.
Another interesting thing, in men after orgasms,
levels of prolactin increases, and this is one of the reasons why we can not continue.
Using cabergoline, I noticed that the gap between the sex ratio was greatly reduced and increase in libido.
All components in the ripped are very androgynous, and when you add cabergoline your girlfriend will be very happy :)
Cabaser works great.

This year i started to use Melanotan 2 i have previous ordered from RoidBazaar
This is the first time I have used Melanotan II from Magnus Pharma and I have to admit it really works as they say.
I mixed it with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water. the first few days were 0.25mg. Then a few days of 0.5mg and so few days.
So I gradually increased the dose to 1mg more than I did not go. initially I knew to have a slight nausea, which is normal for MII.
Initially 1mg per day until I reached the desired tan.
When I came to a 1mg dose I went to the solarium at the beginning for only a few minutes while the skin did not get used up to 10min.
Later I went only 10min a couple of times a week and after I had spent 70 minutes in the solarium I got the desired tan.
Of course there were comments from other people as I was so tanned, because otherwise I'm very white.
It's a super thing and it works well. I'll take it again.

Review

I have been their customer for several years and as long as they provide such a good service I have no need to switch to other suppliers.
Recently got a new range (new brands, Kalpa Pharma, Sciroxx) and can't wait to try them out.
I hear really good words about these brands and can’t wait to try them out.

Just keep going, great job

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
T
0 posts

(Updated: April 18, 2020)

This part of RoidBazaar's business couldn't get any better. He is always active if you have a question,
it gets answered. Sometimes he cracks me up because I can imagine all the new guys coming on board,
nervous about the process posting questions that have been answered countless times.
RoidBazaar always stays professional and throughly answers all of them. I don't know how he does it,
I'd lose my shit eventually :). If you have questions about a brand or product he can't answer,
he contacts the manufacturer and publicly follows up on it.
There is also a ticket system for each order so you can stay in contact with the team from the time you order, until it's at your door.

TA can be tricky when ordering international.
This is where being able to trust your source really matters.
I've never, and I do mean never seen anyone say that they didn't get what they ordered.
Pharmacy items are generally a breeze. I've gotten those in as little as two weeks.
I normally stick to Dragon Pharma for my go to international UGL because I feel like they currently have the best product at the best price available any where on the globe at the moment.
Anyone that's followed Dragon knows, it's a huge company, they have to jump through a lot of hoops sometimes to get through and these things can take time. Some DP packs can take 10 days,
some can take 6 weeks. It doesn't matter to me because I order way in advance. It also helps to know that even though I may wait, I'm waiting on the best gear available for the money I spend.
RoidBazaar has never left me wondering and promptly answers any questions or concerns I may have.
Sometimes I get a bit nervous seeing my pack sit one place or another. Once it's shipped,
it's out of the source's hands, but these guys have always been kind enough to talk me through it and reassure me that all is well. I've always got what I ordered in the end.

Products Ordered

GEN-SHI LABS WINNY 10 54 TABS/BOX, 10MG
GEN-SHI LABS SIBUTRAMINE 20 54 TABS/BOX, 20MG
GEN-SHI LABS MODAFINIL 200 30 TABS/BOX, 200MG
GEN-SHI LABS TURANABOL 10 54 TABS/BOX, 10MG

Product Effects

I used these components for cutting.
I used Tbol 40mg/dayfrom the beginning. For me its the best dosage
For me one of the best buy oral steroid,
great for muscle with no water reteintion,
great for strength best part no side effects and not harsh for the liver.
One of the steroid which women can use.

After i finished with tbol i started with Winstrole because it was neare end of cutting, last 3-4 weeks.
And it did great job, everything what winny does, hardness, vaskularity and strength.

Sibutramine 20mg every mornig for apetite during cutting with 200mg modafinil for concentration.
Because during the diet you may have difficulty to study because you are constantly hungry which greatly affects the concentration,
but with these 2 kompionent i could study with out any problom.

I highly recommend Modafinil to everyone for learning when exams come.

Review

Every experience I've had with RoidBazaar has been a pleasant transaction.
If a problem ever comes up or we run into a delay RoidBazaar always does his best to keep you happy and make things worth the wait.
This is a great source with a great line of products.
RoidBazaar's customer service is unparalleled and I will continue to shop here as long as I am in this game.
Thanks RoidBazaar! You guys keep up the good work.

Yes, I do!
Roidbazaar.to
T
0 posts

Ordering was a breeze Customer Support great. All emails answered within 24 hours

Delivery took 2 weeks to UK everything securely and discreetly packed

Products Ordered

Test Cyp ×5 dragon pharma
Dianabol 20mg×1 dragon pharma

Product Effects

Test cyp by DP was probably the smoothest I've ever tried. 500mg/week Dbol as a kickstarter did the job., in fact I had to lower the dose to 10mg a day as this thing made my heart race like crazy. Significant strength increases . After 12 weeks I've put on 18 pounds 6 of which was water weight .

Review

Roid Bazaar man where do I start. First of all to all you trolls whining that product was week or he is not legit: go play hide and F. yourself . This guy is hands down the best out there. I've ordered from him for 3 years now and he never tries to sell you the most expensive shit he would try to find out what you after and help you. Who does it these days? Anyway to all of you guys looking for a source look no further. This is high quality gear, next to none customer service and my only go to site, he should change his name to Roid God

Yes, I do!
D
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Customer support was awesome. I ordered Saturday night at 10:30 recived an email 30 minutes later with all the info for payment.

Packing was very discreet bubble wrapped so it was savage thru shipping process. From when I ordered up until I received my product was 5 business days, just like they said.

Products Ordered

Tren ace

Product Effects

I just started cycle everything so far has been great no pip. A freinds has a roid tester which we used just to check it out an sure enough this is the real deal. No sides as of yet. Strength is out the roof i would definitely recommend theses guys to anybody out there looking for quality gear.

Review

These guys are the real deal. Great service super fast and discreet shipping hands down the fast I have ever received product. This will be where I buy all my gear from here on out.

Yes, I do!
G
0 posts

1 reviews

Customer service was excellent questions were answered promptly and in detail

The packaging was great it was discrete and secured well couldn't ask for anything better

Products Ordered

PROPIONAT 100 10 ML/VIAL (100MG/ML) 2
GENOTROPIN 36 IU (12MG) 3
CYPIONAT 250 10 ML/VIAL (250MG/ML) 1
CLOMID 50 50 TABS, 50MG/TAB 1
DIANABOL OIL-BASED 10 ML (50 MG/ML) 1

Product Effects

I had great results with all product's that I ordered I the only bad thing was that the the test p 1 ml 3 times a week hurt like hell but it worked good I had really good experience with rb gear especially the pharma grade hgh I ran .6mg 5 days on 2 off and the test c 500 mg a week and it had my sex drive through the roof and i i had some really good gaines

Review

I had a good experience with rb from start to finish.The only thing that sucked was I had to change who I sent the money to but they compensated me with some free gear for the inconvenience. I had blood work done and doc said my test levels were really high. I will definitely use them to order all my gear from now on they have great gear at good prices and I like the domestic option they offer and the promotions are great.

Yes, I do!
P
0 posts

1 reviews

I’ve been using Roidbazaar for over a year now and they are the best!!! Best Customer Service!!!
Best Deals!!!
Packages always on point!!!

Their US warehouses was 5-7 days
Delivery for me living in US

International warehouse 14 days for me I living in the US

Packaging is always nice and snug so nothing is moving around during delivery

Products Ordered

14 x Test E 250Mg Dragon Pharma
1 x Oral Tren 250Mcg D Pharma
1 x Clen 40Mcg Dragon Pharma
5 x. M1T 10Mg Dragon Pharma

Product Effects

Im having and had great results with Test E 250 from Dragon Pharma. running a cruise cycle low dose of 500mg a week now but strength is alway way up, libido is thru the roof, and pumps feel great clearly in the best shape of my life. I haven’t and I won’t cycle this whole order just the Test E for now but I will come back and try to review whatever I do cycle . Every cycle so far I just get stronger and bigger this gear is grade A just stay consistent in the gym work hard and the gear will help every step of the way!

Review

I’ve used RoidBazaar for over a year now and they have come thru every single time. If I had any question the always respond back promptly. I absolutely love the way they take care of their customers these guys are the best hands down.. Guys their gear is legit period I will keep using them and I recommend them to everyone. People constantly mention how much bigger I’am now it’s awesome !! I’m trying now to maintain the gains I have made over the months staying consistent is key

Yes, I do!
M
0 posts

2 reviews

I live in the EU and I was planning on ordering Dragon Pharma EU but they were not able to order,
so I ordered outside the EU. After placing the order, after I ordered outside the EU,
I asked them a couple of questions regarding the delivery. And after that,
they changed the order themselves that had to come outside the EU with a warehouse within the EU
because they said it was safer for me. Otherwise, things coming from the EU are more expensive,
that difference did not count. Then they realized they no longer had 100 tabs per 50 mg,
so they sent me 500 stacks per 10mg. All the difference went to their expense.
From such cases I can see that they take great care of her customers,
and they left me a very good impression.
They respond very quickly to messages, even several times a day.

The delivery lasted about a week. Discreetly packaged and secured.

Products Ordered

Dragon Pharma Anavar (50mg/tab, 100tab)
Dragon Pharma Clomid (50mg/tab, 100tab)

Product Effects

For me Anavar is the best oral steroid, almost without any side effects and is very mild to the liver,
but the characteristics are great, strength increase, pump, hardness, quality lean gains.

I used 50mg/day, 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening.
The first day I did not feel anything extra,
but the other day I felt it was working, the pumps were very good and from the second day I knew that the stuff is legit.
One thing i have noticed, joint feel relieed what is great thing.
My joints are a little problematic and this is a very big plus for Anavar.
I was not on a diet so I can not say how it affects cutting. I was in a mild calorific surplus, my strength was primary and Anavar did a great job there.
I am very happy with the result, and what makes me even more happy to have a very good source, Roidbazzar, great source and great price.
So I'll be sure to order Dragon pharma Anavar again from Riodbazzar.

Review

This is not the first time that I order from them, and it works, anavar is legit without doubt.
It is the first i bought from them, and soon i will order again.
As long as this service is provided, I will order from them.

Customer service is one of the most important things I pay attention,
if the service is very bad and unkind I will not buy anything regardless of the good price.
Riodbazzar has a very good service that after all I have experienced with the rugged salesmen are very glad to see,
respond very quickly and are very kind.

Yes, I do!
T
0 posts

(Updated: August 26, 2019)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer support was awesome and ordering was smooth.

Arrived in 14-15 days after payment was collected. Very quick for international. Isn't it amazing we live in times where you can order gear off the internet and it arrives in your mailbox from halfway across the world in two weeks, i think that's pretty awesome.

Products Ordered

WINSTROL 50 INJECT 10 ML VIAL (50 MG/ML)
FEMARA 100 TABS DP (2.5 MG/TAB) 1
ENANTAT 250 ENANTAT 250 | 10 ML/VIAL (250MG/ML)
NPP 150 | 10 ML/VIAL (150MG/ML)

Product Effects

So far so good, I've been trying a lot of different things and I also am still working on perfecting my diet but I can say my strength went way up on bench and curls , I haven't noticed much for sides as far as the dragon test goes. winny was legit, got me started on cutting, personally i had no sides from it. NPP seems to be doing the trick as well. Thanks.

Review

Everything seems legit/ bloodwork at a couple weeks in ...test was over 2163ng/dl but I also ran some beligas from another on of my guys in the weeks prior so yeah. I ran the dragon @ 750mg for exactly two weeks and that was my number, sounds gtg to me. The winny, wish i would of just got the pill, I had an issue where I only had 26 gage pips for like a week so I'm pretty sure i was underdosing like crazy on this winny so I eventually did go another route and got the pills but this winny was legit. I drank it mostly haha. Currently using the NPP at therapeutic dose (75mg x 2 a week) for joint relief from winny I got from another guy of mine. Overall loved the customer service and his activeness in MG, also that discount for being on here was legit. Thanks bro.

Yes, I do!

DP was out of stock at time of my order. RB went above and beyond my expectations in getting product to me. In fact, he offered me free product from another supplier while I was waiting on my order.

I followed the TN once I received it. Package came packed properly and timely for the items I ordered the 2nd time.

Products Ordered

Sustanon 350
Winstrol tabs
Test c
Dianabol

Product Effects

The only side effects have been sweating more often and I get frustrated easier. No problems with liver. I took 50mg of Winny ED, 200mg test c/sustanon EOD for first 4 weeks.
50mg Dbol ED, 200mg test c/sustanon EOD last 4 weeks. Strength and size have increased.

Review

I am content w the product. I am looking forward to starting my next cycle after PCT. I highly recommend RB. Mostly bc of the customer service. He will make sure you are 100% satisfied if an issue arises. This was my first time ordering gear ever. Trust me, I was skeptical at first. I will always do biz w RB.

Yes, I do!
diddy avatar
1 posts

1 reviews

Smoothest customer support there is.

I ordered tren acetate, Test prop and masteron with anavar packaged by Stealth lab. Went through my country strict immigration smoothly. Package was in code that I need to email RoidBazaar to know what each code stands for.

Products Ordered

Test prop, tren acetate , masteron and anavar

Product Effects

I have seen great result since using the product for about 2 weeks and I’m going on a 8 weeks cycle. I can only imagine what I’ll look like one the cycle is complete. Because in just 2 weeks my shape is forming drastically and good muscle gain

Review

RoidBazaar is trustworthy and their service is crystal clear, no shady business.

Yes, I do!
I
0 posts

1 reviews
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Gran empresa en todo momento informando y recibido sin problema...volveré a comprar

Todo plastificado para que no se rompa perfecto

Products Ordered

Hcg 5
50 ampollas efedrina

Product Effects

Uso ampolla al día y es una pasada

Review

Perfecta

Yes, I do!
C
0 posts

1 reviews

They were very friendly and there was a small hiccup in the shipping. They sent me a incorrect tracking number so I messaged him and he got back to me very quickly and fixed the problem

13 days to my front door!! And it was packaged very very well.. and very discreet as well... everything was bubble wrapped so nothing had any chance of breaking.

Products Ordered

-3 10ml vials of Dragon Pharma Test-E
-3 10 ml vials of Dragon Pharma Tren acetate 100
- Dragon Pharma 100 pack of Dianabol 20 mg’s
-Dragon Pharma Nolvadex 100 pack 25 mg’s
-Para Pharma Armidex 1mg 60 pack

Product Effects

A1 quality products.. Did a 14 weeks cycle and gains 17 pounds of lean muscle.. Very happy with the results..

Review

I wanted to throw this in here. I ordered from roidbazaar literaly one day before eroids busted them for them posting fake reviews.. So when I found this out I thought I was going to get screwed but I didn’t.. Exactly the opposite.. They have a loyal customer for life here..

Yes, I do!
I
0 posts

1 reviews

Have been Using Dragon: Test Cyp, Winstrol, and Anadrol rotated with Superdrol.

I’m 10 weeks in-lean and mean.

I D.C’d Anadrol@ week 5. @ Week 6 i I increased test cyp from 400every week to 600 and cruised on this to week 9.
Week 10 I added superdrol/winstrol to finish leaning and hardening.. I always, have a two-phase oral. It works better for me and I feel and see bigger gains.

Started @ 205 and now I’m 240 and sub 10 percent BF%.

I like Roidbaazar because of good pricing and domestic availability!

They also have Dragon Pharma which is backed by Big Rammy. If you don’t know who he is, look him up. It means something!

Thanks for reading
Cheers!

Communication & Ordering process

Always good response time. A day or less

Packages as expected

Items ordered

Dragon:

Test Cyp
Winstrol
Anadrol(OXY)
Superdrol

Product effectivenes and experience

A+.

Additional commentary

Thanks for reading, I don’t worry when using these guy. If anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Dunbar avatar
Rep: 54
153 posts

1 reviews
Have made two orders with RB so far.

3x Sustanon 350 Dragon Pharma
10 mg Dianabol Gen Shi Labs
Nolvadex Dragon Pharma
(International)

and

3x Sustanon 250 Dragon Pharma
Aromasin Dragon Pharma
(Domestic US)

I was super skeptical about purchasing my AAS from an online source, not anymore! The customer service I received from RB is probably a hell of a lot better than the customer service offered by most major online retailers (Amazon, Walmart, etc.). Super friendly and very responsive. I am currently halfway through a cycle 500mg Sust /w + 20mg Dianabol ED. Thrilled with the results! Gained 10lbs in five weeks, hard muscle too (very little bloat). Also, zero PIP. From here on out I will be going to RoidBazaar for all of my AAS needs. YOU GUYS ROCK!

R
Rep: 1
8 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 3
Hello Guys. 

I had 2 orders with them.
both, arrived 6-8 days in the EU.
my second order:
Dragon Pharma:
- Tren-A 100
-Test -P 100
- Winstrol 10mg
-Anavar 10mg.

I used : 
tren -a 1ml /EOD 
Test-p 1ml /EOD 
Winstrol 50mg /ED
Anavar 50’mg/ED

( + caber 0.5mg /E4D 
+1mg Arimidex / EOD
+ HCG 2*250iu /week) 

After 4 weeks of use, I experienced the following:
I became stronger
More vein
I'm aggressive
more muscular muscles
I lost my body fat. (18% to 12,6%) 

correct, fast, help was always on support.
wrapping:
discreet, simple.

I recommend to everyone.

Best Regards all.

J
0 posts

1 reviews
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I already have several orders. I'm loyal to them and  every order i order with certainty

--Communication & Support:
The experience so far with them is very positive.
They answer very quickly

One of my packeg was lost and after several week they contacted me and said they would send a new one.
At that moment, one product was not in the condition and offered me several choices:
1. wait until it comes to the stock
2. the same product but other lab
3. some other product in that value

--Comment on supplier's T/A and packaging:
The packaging is insulated from the inside with the foil not to be damaged in the event of a fall.
Externally glued and tightly packed. Very well secured package
Everything is done very well without mistakes.

2 weeks delivery time

--Products ordered:
Magnus Pharma Melanotan 2
Magnus Pharma Oxandrolone
Magnus Pharma Ripped 150 mix
Dragon Pharma Turinabol

--Product quality, how you're using, for how long and other product commentary:
Light bulking cycle Test propionate + turinabol
Its the first time i used turinabol and experiences are great, 2x20mg/day.
one of the mildest oral steroids.
Because of its very low androgenic ratio its veeeery suitable for women.
But the mass and strength gains are great since it is not so harsh on the liver and does not aromatize.
And with Magnus Pharma  testosterone propionate 100mg eod.
I have not come to good Test Prop for a long time and I have to admit that this is one of the best UG Test s I've ever encountered. I already tried a couple of products from Magnus and I have to admit they are the top 3 UG labs I encountered.

--Additional commentary:
I rarely ran to someone selling Magnus stuff and that's why I'm happy to order from RoidBazaar.
And i will continue.
And the best part is its send from EU and I live in EU.
I highly recommend RoidBazaar.
T
0 posts

Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0
This product was ordered from their U.S. warehouse, and it shipped the next day and I had it on the 3rd day! They were quite quick and efficient. Although I'm not sending this off to a lab, I did use a "Roid Test" with the product, which I ordered from Dave Palumbo's website. Anyway, the test immediately reacted in the test vial, and needless to say tested positive. I was impressed with how quick they got the gear to me, as I know the frustration of waiting for my order. I like these guys, reccommend them, and will surely go through them again.  
Test E 2
Test E
F
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews

my fifth order on roidbazaar

Items ordered

3 TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 10 ML VIAL (250 MG/ML) ZHPC pharma

2 SUSPENSION 100 10 ML/VIAL (100MG/ML) dragon pharma

1 TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 10ML VIAL (250 MG/ML) ZHPC pharma

1 METHYL-1-TEST 10 100 TABS (10 MG/TAB) dragon pharma

1 ORAL TREN 100TABS (250MCG/TAB) dragon pharma

2 NANDROLONE DECANOATE 10 X 1ML AMPS (250MG/ML) ZHPC pharma

1 CABASER (DOSTINEX) 20 TABS X 1MG.

I have been using it for almost two months, 3ml week of enanthato, 2ml week deca, the first two weeks I added 30mg of m1t side effects were horrible I could not get out of bed and the anguish but strength and weight went up noticeably, I can say that is legitimate but I do not advise it if you do not have balls to endure the side effects, the following weeks God changed to methyltren 750mcg and go to cut calories strength and aggressiveness increased markedly, then discontinued because my liver was already crying, I am still with testosterone and deca in a hypocaloric diet, the muscle is maintained, the fat goes down and the joints improve, the libido is full, there is no gine and the dostinex does its job.

I have loved ZHPC pharma, both the quality and the presentation are incredible, I think that from now on I will make them the basis of my cycles, the roidbazaar guys are the best.
O
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews

Thanks bro ;) ... just trying to do our best ... looking forward to the review ... enjoy the gear ;) 

Cheers mate ;)

R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

2 of the 3 packs landed in about 2 weeks. For international shipping that’s pretty damn good. The third pack got caught up for almost a month in customs. These guys reshipped the third packs contents via priority international mail with no questions asked. And it landed in 3 days. And just like that me and all my buddies will be using this source as long as they do business. 10/10 recommended. Product reviews to come. 

N
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews

I have used Roidbazaar now for 5 orders. I am very impressed with their customer service, shipping times, product effectivness, and site inventory.

Im amazed how fast shipping was since I didn’t use the domestic option. However that’s a super cool feature for anyone wanting the order even faster. Theres not a huge cost difference between domestic and outside USA.

Cutoner service was super and provided guidance and answered any package questions I had.

I use Dragon Pharma Test Cyp 250 one C a week. I take Dragon Pharma cialis 20mg, and take 1/2 tablet a day. I also used Dragon Pharma Superdrol for 4 weeks, as I took 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. I’m a TRT patient and I occasionally blast 750mg test cyp with an oral.
When the superdrol was over after 4 weeks I had a solid 8 pounds that’s I kept, and felt much stronger. I feel super vascular with the superdrol also. Cialis does a great job keeping me pumped far better than any nitric oxide available. This also keeps Blood pressure low.
Roidbazaar always aims to please, and I highly recommend this site.
0 posts

1 reviews

Review for five products from Dragon Pharma, buyed on roidbazaar.net on early november 2018.

I'm working in a german pharmacy and I wanted to try some roids that are not possible to get in a pharmacy in germany. The only AAS in germany is Testosterone - I've used this, from different brands like Bayer, Jena, Eifelfango, and get very good results with it.
On a mostly the same dose of the Dragon Pharma Testosterone from roidbazaar.net I've got the same results. So I can proof it that it contains at least the concentration of Testosterone as it should, based on the label.

Also I can proof that Letrozol worked, get rid of my little gyn from the Test.
I also used Drost and Bolde in a little perioid of the cycle and can recommend it, I get wonderful results - in my relation.

In conclusion, I can just say that if you try this batch of the Dragon Pharma products from roidbazaar.net you get this what selled.
L
0 posts

1 reviews

Review for Nolvadex from Roidbazaar,  again came through to Aus, major help for my course!

A week into course started using half a tab which was 10mg , massively kept most sides down blocking alot of estrogen during, must admit noticed was playing with my hairline a bit so kept using the minoxidil religiously that i have on hand. One week out i started on the full tab and currently still on. 100% legitimate, great for shutting down your estrogen but it does give you some hardcore moodswings. All in all great product .
S
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Went through Roidbazaar again and never lets me down. I have gone mainly through Stealth as i live in Australia and stress about other suppliers. But these guys always deliver, nothing like ordering from companies and being let down by multiple seizeures. Cammoflaged amazingly,  if in Aus go through Roidbazaar and ask best way and im sure they will help you like me, next order coming, but stealth labs the way to go down under boys.  And thankyou Roidbaazar for another great order!

A-Tech labs prop was good, normal Test prop, pinned every 3 days, helped me lose water weight from the previous Enanthate course, mild strength gain, sore leg a day after but stock standard. From the Test Prop then tried the Stealth Labs cut mix. Actual insane stuff, power increase, started to shred more, energy etc. What a great mix that includes Tren, Mas and Prop 150mg, only thing i would change is too add morw masteron to the mix for added anti estrogen. But otherwise loved the cut mix and massively recommend it !!! After the cut mix i utilized the Stealth Tren Ace and mixed it 0.5 of the Tren with a ml of the Stealth Labs Masteron i had from previous order. Again was brilliant, bit more work having to dip in two sachets but well worth the results. Many night sweats but my muscle tone is best it has ever been.
S
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews

--Communication & Support:
previous experience with support has been excellent,
always answered and everything is resolved by conversation and patience.
At the last order I did not need support, everything went smoothly, without problem

--Comment on supplier's T/A and packaging:
As always, a little discreet packaging. Carefully wrapped and protected in case of falls to not be damaged.
Less than 2 weeks delivery time

--Products ordered:
Dragon pharma AROMASIN 100TABS (25MG/TAB)
Pfizer CABASER (DOSTINEX) 20 TABS X 2MG    
Magnus Pharm RIPPED 150 MIX TREN ACETATE + MASTERON PROPIONATE + TEST PROPIONATE    
Magnus Pharm IGF-1 LR3 VIAL OF 1MG

--Additional commentary:
I rarely ran to someone selling Magnus stuff and that's why I'm happy to order from RoidBazaar.
And i will continue.
And the best part is its send from EU and I live in EU.
I highly recommend RoidBazaar.

For the first 8 weeks 100mg test propionate eod, (Magnus test from previous order, same Roidbazzar).
After 6 weeks I switched to Ripped (50 mg TREN ACETATE + 50 mg MASTERON PROPIONATE + 50 mg TEST PROPIONATE per ml) every day for 4 weeks.
Aromasine I used every other day by the end of the cycle because I was prone to estrogen and when I switched to ripped I put CABASER (DOSTINEX) 1mg twice a week (due to prolactin)

The test I have tried before and I will continue to use it because I ran into a very good test and there is no need to experiment with other tests.
Of all the aromatization inhibitors Exemestane is the best but it is also the most expensive and there is no need to scrap with the money.
Ripped is the best thing you can do for the end of cutting,
the last part of fatt that is very hard to melt goes with Ripped (trenbolone) easy + it gives you vascularity and hardness and masteron gives you that is the finale touch to the look.

Kabergoline is a potent dopamine receptor agonist. The reason why I use it is what inhibits prolactin.
All nandrolone (Trenbolone and nandrolone) increase the level of prolactin and this is not exactly desirable.
Kabaser is the best solution for elevated prolactin and everyone should use it when we use nandrolone in the cycle.
Another interesting thing, in men after orgasms,
levels of prolactin increases, and this is one of the reasons why we can not continue.
Using cabergoline, I noticed that the gap between the sex ratio was greatly reduced and increase in libido.
All components in the ripped are very androgynous, and when you add cabergoline your girlfriend will be very happy :)
Cabaser works great. i used 1 mg twice a week and works perfectly.
T
0 posts

You won't be disappointed :)

B
Rep: 77
3444 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 295 reviews
View all user reviews