RoidPlug.to

Hot
RoidPlug.to

Source Info

Verified

We are selling high quality steroids for the European market since 2014! Your safety is very important to us. All connections are encrypted and deleted after successful processing the order.

- we are based in Europe so we guarantee you a successful delivery - all products have to be original and lab tested - your safety while shopping is very important to us, we encrypt your connection - pay safely with bitcoin - all parcels can be tracked - you can always contact our email support for all your questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▶️https://roidplug.to/ ▶️Cusotmer Feedback https://t.me/roidplugfeedback

💉 Top Marken im Angebot: Human Labs Medi Pharma AlphaZone Pharma Driada Medical Bellon Lab Hilma Biocare

💪 Marken aus der Bodybuildingszene

Unser Service: ✅ Hochwertige, geteste, Original Ware 🔝 ✅ Beliebte Marken aus der Bodybuilding Szene 💪 ✅ Versand aus DE oder EU 🇪🇺 ✅ Individuelle Beratung ✅ Versand immer mit Sendungsverfolgung 📦 ✅ Laborergebnisse auf Anfrage 👨🏻‍🔬

▶️https://roidplug.to/ 🇪🇺

Photos

RoidPlug.to
RoidPlug.net
letta labs order from roidplug
roidplug.net
roidplug.net
roidplug.net
roidplug.net

RoidPlug.to Reviews

Please login or register to write a review.

12 reviews

View most helpful
(Updated: March 14, 2024)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I wrote quite a couple of times with them even before ordering the first time. Always willing to help and very quick answers.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Good stealth packaging.
Delivery was very fast. Only 5 days.

Products Ordered

All products are legit and already tested.
Best source i had ever

Product Effects

I use 4ui HGH, 750/week Test C and 550/week primo. Form got better overall. Strengh is still going up although im in diet.

Dont feel any sides atm. My E2 lowered alot also since i use the Primo from them

Review

Very good! Overall i would say a 5/5 for now!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
RoidPlug.to
P
Rep: 2
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0
(Updated: November 30, -1)

The website is easy to use, especially the 'substances' section where you can find everything you need. They also offer various payment options, which is a plus.
Their customer support is very secure and quick.

This site delivers every time, with packages arriving within 5-7 days. The products are well-packed and safely stored.

Products Ordered

Testosterone E
Clenbuterol

Product Effects

The Testosterone is potent. Very good carrier oil. I’ve had no bad experience with their products so far.

Review

The ordering process is quick and the products are high quality. The prices are also great with lots of discounts. I’ll definitely buy from them again.

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0
(Updated: December 29, 2023)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Everything went smoothly during the ordering process. High level of security Customer support was fast and competent. This was my 5th order from this shop.
Grade 10

Delivery took 5 days,
from warehouse 2 perfectly fine. The goods were packed very safely and neatly and nothing was damaged
Grade 10

Products Ordered

Medipharma Massmed 400
Ordered 5 10ml
250 Testosterone enanthate
150 Decaonate enanthate
Note 10

Product Effects

Testosterone enanthate and decaonate work very well. Take 2ml 500testo/300deca. Absolutely no hangover. Good carrier oil.libido ok. good performance.
Grade 10

Review

As always no problems.
Price is also ok.
They do a good job.

Yes, I do!
RoidPlug.net
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0
(Updated: April 09, 2023)

Support is super fast via Telegram or Mail, ordering is also very easy. I like the big productrange, so I can buy all at once.

Stealth was great like always, never had any problems. Delivery took 7 days what is normal. Got the TID immediatly after shipping.

Products Ordered

Letta Labs Trenbolon Enanthate, Mast Enanthate etc., see pic I uploaded

Product Effects

I ordered only Tren E, had enough Test E at home and already using it for a week now. And its fucking strong, typical side effects and great power in the workouts.

Review

Ordering was very smooth, Products great quality and best prices that I found. So I will definitly come again.

Yes, I do!
letta labs order from roidplug
samson3 avatar
Rep: 3
2 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

The ordering process went smoothly above all high security Customer support was quickly helpful and competent Was my first order in this shop am also already years in training and have also had fakeshops of course I was skeptical

Delivery took a little longer was weekend in between eight days but ok goods were safely packed clean and nothing damaged

Products Ordered

Maxball very potent product
The Deca in Maxball is for my joints 450mg every 7 days Maxball E 250mg every 4 days So total 500mg testosterone and 200mg Deca The testosterone is so high because I have already reached 50 Good carrier oil no hangover Good strength Libido is ok

Product Effects

Maxball very potent product
The Deca in Maxball is for my joints 450mg every 7 days Maxball E 250mg every 4 days So total 500mg testosterone and 200mg Deca The testosterone is so high because I have already reached 50 Good carrier oil no hangover Good strength Libido is ok

Review

Everyone is sceptical at first I was too What encouraged me to buy is the review on MuscleGuru Steroidwiki They send a message for every step Order Payment Shipping Don't panic right away even if it took seven days Can only recommend shop to others

Yes, I do!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Ordering process was comprehensive and open for additional security measures without making a fuzz about it.
Some delays in the beginning which made me doubt my decision at first but transparent communication made up for this.
Also some goodies were included.

Delivery took a reasonable amount of time with very nice and steakthy packaging.
Tracking number was promised and submitted on request.

Products Ordered

Medi Pharma

Product Effects

Lab tests were legit and gear is doing what it’s supposed to do.
Carrier oil extremely thin.
Experienced just minimal pip which is to be expected when introducing new products.

Review

Biggest asset is probably the level of customer support and open conversation although it wasn’t exactly a big order.
Would definitely order again.

Yes, I do!
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Review

Hi all. So please don't get me wrong but it's almost 4 days since I made a bank transfer and I've had 0 response back from Roidplug. Not payment is received (which they confirmed they would let me know) not theres a delay, absolutely nothing. The order was from a warehouse in the same country that I live in. I understand that it's not reasonable to expect a pack to arrive in a few days, however, I do think it's reasonable to expect a mail saying your payment has been received, especially when the shop tells you they will do this. I have been ignored completely since I made the transfer. Normally I make one big order a year at the same supplier. This time I made a small test order at Roidplug. So it's not about the money and I really hope they prove me wrong still. But be wary please if you're considering putting in an order here. Cheers

No, I do not!
Anon777 avatar
Rep: 2
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 6

Smooth contact and fast shipping.

Delivery hat packed received in a few days.

Products Ordered

various

Product Effects

Does what it should.

Review

Great contact and fast shipping. Everything perfect.

Yes, I do!
O
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 2

Great customer support!

Well packed stealth.

Products Ordered

Ripomed400

Product Effects

I'm on week 3 strength go's up :)

Review

Fast shipping, very nice customer support. Products as described.
Highly recommend.

Yes, I do!
A
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Ordered and payed friday got my package Thursday so very fast shipping.. fast response to messages.

Package was firm nothing to complain about.

Products Ordered

2x Hgh opitropin 120iu

Product Effects

Quality of products as expected everything is as it should be as Hgh takes a while to start working Cant say much about gains yet.

Review

My first impression is definetly positive.. response time is very good and packaging and products is as it should be while the price is also good.. Will definetly order again soon.

Yes, I do!
roidplug.net
roidplug.net
B
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 0

The support was very helpful, because in the beginning I had many questions that were quickly resolved. Ordering process went smoothly.

Package delivered within a week. The tracking number was also provided. Good packaging.

Products Ordered

Hilma Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml

Product Effects

It is my first time so far, yet I can not complain so far, the juice seems to work so far. I also tolerate it good.

Review

Friendly helpful support, fast service, nice prices, also lab tested. I am totally satisfied and I’ll definitely order the rest for my cycle.

Yes, I do!
roidplug.net
L
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 0

Support was very fast, wrote with them with telegram, very friendly.
Ordered in the shop, huge product range, several payment methods.

Delivery in 5 days, got tracking number one day after ordering without asking. Packaging was super stealth, liked it.

Products Ordered

4x Medi Pharma Test E

Product Effects

I knew these products already before I was ordering there. Very good juice, lab tests on point.

Review

Fast Service, Low Prices, Huge Product Range and lab tested. Thats all I can say. Will order again soon

Yes, I do!
roidplug.net
samson3 avatar
Rep: 3
2 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 11 1

deneme bonusu