(Updated: September 02, 2019)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support: They responded to a lot of my emails so good customer service, there was an issue with the availability of my products so a lot of emails went back and forth. Ordering process: As far as using the site itself I don't see any issues there, pretty easy.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging was on point but delivery did take a while if I'm being honest (about 8 Weeks) because there was a shortage on the TAMODEX (US domestic delivery), but I got what I ordered when it came in and they responded to my emails pretty quickly.

Products Ordered

TAMODEX (US domestic delivery)

Product Effects

I can't really describe this yet as the products are for PCT but I said I would update the review when things came in. I can say they the tamodex is the blister packs and all looks like what you would get from a pharmacy/doctor.

Review

To be honest, I'm hesitant to say I recommend due to the shipping issues and confusion over whether or not to ship a different product and then nothing coming for a while, but I know a lot of people use them with no issues so I would say yes but you might have to wait a bit on shipping. With that in mind I will recommend.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu