Review Detail

Steroids S steronabolics

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Communication and support always been really good, any questions I have they answer within a day or two and they're really professional in the replies.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Splitted in two packages. First one was here in 12 days. Second one took about 17 days from order to delivery the products were packed and padded really well there is no damage to any of the products and the packaging was stealth.

Products Ordered

3 vials of Dragon Pharma tren enanthate and 8 vials of Dragon Pharma test enanthate

Product Effects

I injected 50mg of each compound everyday for a total of 8 weeks. The test e was extremely smooth however the Tren did have a little Pip to it, I was able to shed about 12 lb during my 8 week run while adding a lot of strength even though I was in a calorie deficit, the cycle had me at the most vascular I've ever been on any cycle the only issues that I had were with intense night time sweating (my bed was soaked every night) and some mood issues at work(new guy at work is dumb as shit), i usually get some heart burn from tren but not this time around, I'm not sure why that is. I usually use Tren acetate and I definitely feel tren enant makes me a lot sweatier and helps me lose even more fat, however it did have some pip in small muscle like tris. Overall I really enjoyed both of these compounds I would have liked to use more but I felt like this dose of Tren is my sweet spot I highly recommend this lab and the supplier and we'll be using them again to purchase my bulk cycle soon

Review

Thank you very much for the quality products and service

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
STERONABOLICS.CO.UA
STERONABOLICS.CO.UA
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 1

deneme bonusu