(Updated: February 26, 2020)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process was extremely simple and quick.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The delivery was prompt and the parcel was absolutely well made, moreover it was anonymous.

Products Ordered

Supertest 450, Supertest, Testoxyl Enanthate 250 (Testosterone Enanthate), Esculap

Product Effects

Products are effective, no side effects. I am extremely satisfied.

Review

I bought from them twice
I bought: Supertest 450, Supertest, Testoxyl Enanthate 250 (Testosterone Enanthate), Esculap
Products are original and effective and the offer: "double your order" is tremendously convenient.
Communication with them is easy and the website is user friendly.
The packaging is excellent and completely anonymous.
I have been using their products for a couple of months and I find them effective. I have been using similar products for the last ten years.
If you want items with good quality, prompt and accurate delivery and a super convenient price, buy from them!

Ercole

Ho comprato da loro due volte
Ho comprato: Supertest 450, Supertest, Testoxyl Enanthate 250 (Testosterone Enanthate), Esculap
I prodotti sono originali ed efficaci e la loro offerta: “double your order!” è veramente molto conveniente.
La comunicazione con loro è molto buona ed il sito è semplice da usare.
Il confezionamento dei prodotti è molto accurato e completamente anonimo.
Ho usato i loro prodotti per un paio di mesi e li ho trovati soddisfacenti, ho un esperienza decennale nell’uso di questi farmaci.
Se volete prodotti di qualità, spedizione rapida ed accurata e un prezzo veramente conveniente, comprate da loro.
Ercole

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
E
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu