(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Always perfect. The ordering process is absolutely effortlessly - if there's anything that goes wrong, the Customer Support makes sure the issue is solved right away. Always had great communications with them and they've always been responding fast and professionally.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Been ordering from them for a long time now, had more than 20 orders with them and the packaging is always professional with delivery maximum 7 business days to me. In most cases 2-4 days!

Products Ordered

From bulking to cutting almost everything.
Although I'm mostly using Beligas brands (warehouse next to me). Great brand

Product Effects

I'm on the steroids for a long time, been using steroids then I found Supps and I realized that the quality of steroids I was running wasn't as it should be.
The real effects started to appear after I used Supps' Beligas steroids. I always get my Testosterone with cutting and bulking steroids and I always achieve high success with these compounds. PCT, Anti Estrogens - Everything amazing!

Review

Taken in consideration that I'm using Supps-for-life.to for a very long time now, I guess is quite obvious my review about them is positive. I would recommend this source to everyone, from beginners to professionals and that's because of the price; communication; delivery and quality of products - also, they seem to help their customers too. I'm glad I found Supps as they have really helped me out!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BiggyBill avatar
Rep: 431
947 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu