Review Detail

Steroids J johnnybravo

I have been purchasing things at TheUrbanGorillas since early March, I started my cycle in early June after an intense diet and workout routine which has changed my life for best. Now I totally see why all the WWF Wrestlers did this in their prime LOL.

anyways I had the best summer of my life and I owe it all to the commitment I took upon bettering my strength and appearance overall.

I can safely say the dudes at UrbanGorillas helped me a bunch, answering any questions I had along the way with their products, even in the middle of the night when I would inquire.

The Genomex brand is by far one of the best in Canada

My initial order was Winstrol 20mg, Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg  and Testosterone Propionate 100mg. Shortly after I added PCT, Nolvadex 20mg tablets / Arimidex 1 mg tablets.

I have been a repeat customer to these guys over the last nine and half months and they have been a pleasure to deal with, hands down one of the top 10 sites in Canada.  I have always received my packages and have never once had to complain about anything shady.

All in all I just wanna say thanks to urbangorillas.com, this site, and alot of the people on here that helped me get where I am today.

The genomax pharma products have been absolutely spectacular, the only Side effects I encountered was the initial shooting process in June but that was just my body adjusting to the test sickness, I felt run down for about a few weeks and it hurt on my first injection and now I feel strong. I did 250mg twice a week, over all great brand.
B
Rep: 0
4 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu