Review Detail

Steroids T toproids
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I wanted to order Balkan Test P and Parabolan for my cutting cycle but it was out of stock so i went for Kalpa Test P and Tren ace. This was my first experience with Kalpa. It turned out to be a fantastic brand with decent results. My order was received in the stated time frame. The customer service and communication was excellent. They provided all the necessary information regarding payment, shipping etc.

Prop and Tren ace are must in a cutting cycle for me. Dosed prop @700mg/week and tren ace 400-500mg/week. Was using Masteron and Anavar too (was in stock bought from another source). Tren ace gave me horrible dreams, night sweats and acidity but the results were second to none with tren. Amazing vascularity, Veins pop out thicker and harder during workouts. My physique got thicker, drier and harder than ever before. Prop kept my sex drive through the roof. Pinning was smooth and not much of a problem. Started eod injections but later switched to ed pinning because i like to keep the blood levels stable all the time. gives me less sides and let the body get used to harsh compounds like tren.In my opinion it was a fantastic cycle with decent results.
C
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu