Review Detail

Steroids J juji

shipping was fast, promo was excellent (25% off) and will be buying more from venom in the next  time around. I hate waiting weeks from International sellers, venom got me my package in 4 days. everything was packaged perfectly and came with tracking number. The EQ makes me eat like I never ate before. Constantly hungry and appetite is off the roof.

Eq has finally kicked in I already used up a vial and half, been using it since Nov 1st. the quality of the gear is great, no painful injections. I put on about 5 lbs since than. Shirts are tighter and vascularity is nuts. I been mixing venom test and eq in the same syringe and has been working out great. The test is really good, My libido is high and my left nipple is starting to itch, glad I got Nolva on hand and letro. The EQ Im running 600mg/week and test 300mg/week. my strength has increased by 7-10% but the endurance is amazing, I can workout for 2 hours and not feel fatigued, the muscles just keep going with a great pump. overall excellent experience The products exceeded my expectations.
B
Rep: 2
25 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu