Review Detail

Steroids J juji

Waiting on next order from venom. 

Sustanon,Tren and Dianabol working great. Updates on effects from venom products. Started at 240 lbs and weighed in today at 295. 5weeks left before I start cutting. Venom gear has helped my injuries healed fully. Dr`s gave me an ok to go back to work but I didn't tell them I'm on gear. Cartilage tear in my Rt knee is healed. I was in a accident back in 2010 and crushed Rt side of my body. I thought my workout days were over but thanks to venom gear in back and stronger then ever. Healed my hamstring injury and had pins and screws in rt hand. No major side effects at all. Using Arimidex on injection days. Before I began I couldn't bench 150. Today I'm up to 360. The pain pills killed my libido. Venom gear brought it back as if I was in my 20s. I want to thank the owner of venom for taking me on as a customer. This is my first cycle in 6 years and I'm glad I went with venom. Waiting on next order to come in. By far it's the best gear I have ever used. Keep up the great service. Thanks again guys.
giant joe avatar
Rep: 0
3 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu